HOOTERS - DS,LA - April 11th, 2009 1P.M.

Be there?

• Im there (100%)

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Not There

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matstang

Choking YO MOMMA
Established Member
We need a day were we can go to the track after the show! Unless all you cobra guys are scared of the coupe's showing up again? Don't worry, we'll take it easy on you!
(Flame ON)

LOL! Mainnnggg I wished I lived closer! BUT We need to FOCUS on the enemy at hand! The LSX's etc. I wanted my new license plate to read but A 93 7UP edition conv. here in M Town already has it on his 347 blower motor and put over 600rwhp on pump gas. So I think he has it covered or shall I say back it up on the street lol

license_20090427094814_82536.jpg

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I have a buddy with BYBYLS1

btw....when is the next meet?

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Just to let you guys know as of right now there will not be a Hooters DS,LA MEET in May due to scheduling conflicts. Look forward to the June Meet and I will release a date soon.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Just to let you guys know as of right now there will not be a Hooters DS,LA MEET in May due to scheduling conflicts. Look forward to the June Meet and I will release a date soon.

Well that sucks....if I can make a suggestion for June 13th b/c I will be moving back to Jackson, Ms the 17th. I would like to meet a few of your guys before I move off.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Cranium...i grew up in La. and have a few friends in the Domestic Disturbance/Get On It Racing crowd. I graduated HS from St. Amant High... We may know some of the same people...

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Cranium...i grew up in La. and have a few friends in the Domestic Disturbance/Get On It Racing crowd. I graduated HS from St. Amant High... We may know some of the same people...

I've met some real cool people from St Amant/Gonzales area, I wish I had more time to hang out and go to NPR for test and tune nights but I'm so busy working and with my kids.... I actually grew up in Laplace and know quite a few people there, but I don't think I would live there again....TOO CROWDED:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread