Hooters 11-8-03

Hack Goby

Walking the fence
Established Member
I just want to say thanks for the invite today.Got there a little late but I can tell that you guys got a good thing going.Glad to meet all of you and I will be looking forward to doing more things together:beer:

Blue03

Established Member
Hack, it was good talking with you and we are always happy to meet new people. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to get together again. Good luck.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Nice meeting you Hack, you made the pics!
Sorry about the quality of this pic, the photographer was one of the Hooters chicks, Cali, 5'-4" Brunette spinner, great cans, nice legs, pretty smile.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Had a great time today Fellas!!

Today the MCT hit a milestone. Blue03 is our 20th member!!:beer:

For the members that could not make it...PM me and we can arrange a way to get your MCT goods to you.:thumbsup:

For anybody considering joining...JOIN...it's all good!:rolling:

Bigslim and Hack...great meeting you guys! We will definetly get our clubs together in the 04 season! :rockon:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Another fine example of Vince's excellent work.

How about an MCT jacket, Big logo on back-small on front for similar price to the 03 Terminator Jacket I have now???

bigslim

Established Member
Just wanted to say thank you. It was nice that you guys extended a welcome for us MM guys. It was nice meeting all of you. Sorry I missed Paul (Hack). I hope that next year we can plan some outings and get the Fords running. Snakebite, I will contact you about the jackets and shirts. Once again, Thank you.

vbaz13

Proud Member of
Established Member
Thanks postban, I was really happy with the way they turned out. If there is enought intrest we might be able to look into jackets.

Vince

Users who are viewing this thread