Hooter GTG on Saturday the 12'th

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
U guys still gonna be there around 4ish? I have to work I could go right from but, might not get there till 4??
Gene if ya go up give me a call on my cell...that's if ya still have my # :shrug: I'll send ya a Pm

vipergts281

Established Member
mystic04 said:
Gene what were your numbers i didn't see them any place.?? guessing you are around 460 or so??
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2898313&postcount=2

455 and 470. A bit rich and 82 degrees out at the time of the run.

Runs very strong though.....stayed next to my buddies ported and pullied 03 vert., and put a beating on a pullied 04 Cobra.

Looking to get a few more runs against a certain sprayed Mach1. :thumbsup:

vipergts281

Established Member
Ok, I will be there. Girlfriend will be with me as well. Any other lady friends coming?

Jimmy Mac, do you want to come to my house and we can go from there?

mystic04

Established Member
Gene when i go and get tuned i'll get the xcal2 done by Jon Lund a local tuner who i think from what i hear he works for SCT. i go ta littel trans or shifter porblem i am working on i amd still jumping out of 3rd gear once in awhile so i am going back to the stock shifter to see if that stopes it ro not if not then off to the dealer and stuff or a new mgw shifter and replace the kerban i have now.don't want to pulley till i get this thing fixed first. spelled warranty for a new trans and TOB and reatiner if i can swing all that or i'll buy the new TOb and retrainer and have them install it .

stangtrooper

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Ok, I will be there. Girlfriend will be with me as well. Any other lady friends coming?

My gf is working but I'm bringing Jeff. He kinda counts. :poke:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
vipergts281 said:

Jimmy Mac, do you want to come to my house and we can go from there?
I will be solo. My girl is aware of my car fetish and gives me my much needed alone time with the snake. :pepper: I'll make it up to her later. :rockon:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
I am going to Cecil to watch the SSOTN...........it should be nice.

Mike...I am still up for going to Jasons with you on Saturday.

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
Really looking forward to meeting you guys. I'll be the newbie bringing my girl but she is clueless as to what to expect. She already thinks my car is loud...wait till she hears it x30.............!

vipergts281

Established Member
mystic04 said:
Gene when i go and get tuned i'll get the xcal2 done by Jon Lund a local tuner who i think from what i hear he works for SCT. i go ta littel trans or shifter porblem i am working on i amd still jumping out of 3rd gear once in awhile so i am going back to the stock shifter to see if that stopes it ro not if not then off to the dealer and stuff or a new mgw shifter and replace the kerban i have now.don't want to pulley till i get this thing fixed first. spelled warranty for a new trans and TOB and reatiner if i can swing all that or i'll buy the new TOb and retrainer and have them install it .
Jumps out of 3rd gear? :dw:

You are bringing back bad memories for me. :(

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
I am going to Cecil to watch the SSOTN...........it should be nice.

Mike...I am still up for going to Jasons with you on Saturday.
Sounds good Lou. I am sure it was a typo but it is Sunday. I'll call you later today/tonight. :beer:

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
98cobraRx said:
My cobra is my lady friend. Bottom line is she is cheaper and easier to fix when S@#t goes wrong. :lol: :thumbsup:
:lol:

TR03Mach1 said:
Trying to think..... :shrug: the last time Gene offered to buy anybody lunch... hmmm :dw:
Just over two years ago when I took delivery of this pos I call a Cobra. :rolling:

mystic04 said:
I thought i heard Gene say he was buying everybody lunch wasn't that right guy's!!!!:)):):):):)
Gary, you must be getting older since your hearing seems to be going. :D

Not this time, but maybe next time I'll get the bill. ;-)

GoldDigger

Banned
i should be there also i just have to lie to my boyfriend and tell him im going to the mall and i will run with my sexfriend the one i use, see ya's there!

Users who are viewing this thread