HOORAY! My new mustang!

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Well after a long wait, im finally getting my new mustang. Its being shipped from out of state, so either tomorrow, or friday I will be driving off the lot with my brand new fully loaded sterling gray 2010 GT. Sticker price fully loaded was at 37k, I got it for 30. Navi, shaker 1000 audio, 19 inch wheels, the track package, you name it, its on it. Before anyone asks why I didnt wait for 5.0, 2 reasons

1) look it the deal i got! Oh and its also with 0% APR!
2) Ford has 15 years of experience behind the 4.6 , I know its good and ill be able to mod it very easily :) 5.0's engine is new, ill give it a couple years before they perfect it, plus the compression scares me a bit for modding. (11:1)

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
There are some left overs here going for $25K that are loaded...

I was just down at the ford dealership last week and they had 4 on the lot around that price..

And for an extra $3,000 isnt much on a NEW car that isnt a left over.

HOWEVER, if thats what you want, congrats man and have fun with it. Mod up, and post pics here when you get it!

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Yes but a fully loaded 5.0 will be a lot more.
And sorry O forgot to mention, its 30 k out the door, thats tax + license included, so it was just under 27k
PLus read reason #2 :)

Last edited:

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
thanks guys! unfortunately pics might take awhile , just talked to the dealer and it barely was being shipped out today. He said they usually dont transport cars from dealer to dealer on fridays so its a MAYBE tomorrow if im lucky, if not I have to wait until monday. ugh im dying here.

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Ok here the pics , I finally got around to it, Ill get more up if you want, I took these real fast before sticking her back in the garage :)
IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0575.gif

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Thanks you guys :) And forged, Im sure you've seen my other post, bout my few bolt ons I ordered :) But to answer your question, there is definitely boost in this things future, going to be getting the Kenne Bell 2.8

Users who are viewing this thread