Hooraaayy!!! My car is new again!!! New Intake and Tune Installed!!!

rj333

Graduating Sooner or Late
Established Member
I finally got the chance to install the C&L Racer intake and tune from Brenspeed. WWOOOOWWWW!!!! This car is a completely different beast than what I drove off of the dealer lot back in November. Its insane how the quick the throttle response is now. I love the sound of the intake sucking in gobs and gobs of air. There is a HUGE surge of power right at the 2500 to 2700 rpm mark and it is astounding. It pulls in 5th now also with the 3.31s. Its louder (the boomtubes are way louder), faster, and just plain awesome. The best money I have spent on the car so far.

I dealt with Dave at Brenspeed and I am absolutely floored by the awesome service and results with this setup.

Great job folks at Brenspeed.

I need to get some pictures of the Bullitt Grill I also installed today. I'm going out now to rev it a few more times.

rj333

Established Member
It got faster overnight too!!! I bought the combo package from Brenspeed. It also seems easier to drive this car hard now that the throttle response is way improved with out that annoying lag that existed before the tune. Today I chirped 3rd on the downshift from 5th and pulled from 80 to 100 like it was effortless.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
I hear how amazing these mods are on these cars all the time. I cant wait till my friend gets it done to his 06 auto GT so I can see for myself. Ford must have really sent these things out choked up.

mustangfo

Established Member
I will be getting me a cai soon I hope I am as happy as you are when it comes in. Congrads.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
What type of gains are you guys seeing with the intake and tune? Thanks.

rj333

Established Member
The new found power and throttle response is all in the tune. I've seen dyno results of others from 20 to 25 horsepower at the wheels. It depends on a lot of different variables. All I know is how much I love the sound of this thing. When tooling around town or cruising, you can here the intake still sucking in air.:banana:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I finally got the chance to install the C&L Racer intake and tune from Brenspeed. WWOOOOWWWW!!!! This car is a completely different beast than what I drove off of the dealer lot back in November. Its insane how the quick the throttle response is now. I love the sound of the intake sucking in gobs and gobs of air. There is a HUGE surge of power right at the 2500 to 2700 rpm mark and it is astounding. It pulls in 5th now also with the 3.31s. Its louder (the boomtubes are way louder), faster, and just plain awesome. The best money I have spent on the car so far.

I dealt with Dave at Brenspeed and I am absolutely floored by the awesome service and results with this setup.

Great job folks at Brenspeed.

I need to get some pictures of the Bullitt Grill I also installed today. I'm going out now to rev it a few more times.

Brenspeed is great with their tunes and Customer Service!

Congrats. If you like that performance upgrade put some 4.10 gears in and hold on

I agree, but 3.73's are great too and give a little more to 4th on the highway.

What type of gains are you guys seeing with the intake and tune? Thanks.

My 05 Roush with a JLT/Brenspeed 91 octane tune made 292/311 rwhp/tq SAE corrected.

07mustangGT

Established Member
Congrats Man. I remember when i put on my BBK CAI and Hooker LT's with a custome tune. It was awesome. Went from stock to 311/335 rwhp/tq They are a blast. I am new and all so i dont know, but what else do you have planned for her?

Users who are viewing this thread