Hood & Wheels for sale

Black05Shelby

Established Member
Trufiber supersnake style hood w/ recessed hood pins and relocation washer squirter kit, Brand New never installed $750.00 shipped, also have a set of Chrome 19 inch wheels fonts are 19x9 30mm offset. Rears are 19x10 50mm offset. They do fit the brembo brakes. These are also Brand New never installed $550.00 shipped. Hood is still in plastic and wheels still in boxes. Thanks alot

Black05Shelby

Established Member
Sorry about that, the wheel are the 5 star wheels off the saleen heritage package, I am not able to post a picture of them (not enough posts I guess) so please PM and I will email pics to you.

racinroy

Established Member
Trufiber supersnake style hood w/ recessed hood pins and relocation washer squirter kit, Brand New never installed $750.00 shipped, also have a set of Chrome 19 inch wheels fonts are 19x9 30mm offset. Rears are 19x10 50mm offset. They do fit the brembo brakes. These are also Brand New never installed $550.00 shipped. Hood is still in plastic and wheels still in boxes. Thanks alot
could you send pics of wheels and hood to [email protected] . I'm interested in everything Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread