Hood Scoops

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
Does anyone know where I can purchase new hood scoops for my stock cobra hood. Right now the car is being compleatley gone over and everything is being fixed or replaced that is messed up. My hood scoops are scratched all to hell after the car went thru a barbed wire fence. They are deep enough that it is into the fiberglass or plastic what ever they are made of.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
a barbedwire fence hmmm i hit a fence but it wasnt barbed wire i only bashed in the passenger fender

dbc5150

Flynbyu
Established Member
LuDamiKE81 said:
a barbedwire fence hmmm i hit a fence but it wasnt barbed wire i only bashed in the passenger fender

Yeah a barbed wire fence my sisters ex boyfriend took it in the middle of the night without asking. He went out to the bar got drunk and well needless to say caused about 8000.00 dollars in damage. He had to replace the K member the right side wheels and tires. Also lots of steering items the radiator all the hoses. And now I am having the paint done.

bvysochin

Established Member
I have some!!!

I bought some for a cobra I picked up a few years ago.. The car was in rough shape and missing scoops. I bought them brand new from the dealer for cost, I was an employee.. I still have them in the shed, never even opened..

Let me know if you're interested..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread