Hood Pins like these......where...

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Comptuer froze, so i hit stop:p. Didnt think it went, so i sent again.....Dejavu......hmmm something must be wrong with the MATRIX...Shoulda taken the green pill!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Thanks for the help. Ive found them. From one of the link. Orded them already. Now if i could just find the lower billet grill, i would be set on the front end of the car.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
I hate you:gt: I just went on a search to find the perfect pins. Oh well look what I found!:D http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=2424795933 They are even direct replacements for the Shelby lanyards and all. I was just kidding about the hate you part, as you well know. Now which billet grill do you need lower? Dose anyone even make one for the lower? Well we will see if ole Whitten can come up with something. Hey did you know that thebillet grill that they used on the car in the movie originaly came off of an astro van?

Last edited:

ArkangelX3

Established Member
No i didnt know about the astro van thingy. Pretty Cool. Thanks for the effort for looking it up. Ive found the billet grill for the upper part, now i either need a prefab lower grill for the cobra, or, a place where i can get the materials to make my own.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
http://www.grilletech.com/ This place was the best I could do for finding a company that could build you one, if they don't already have one in the works. The other sugestion would be to take a grill from an F-150 or even a Tundra and cut it to fit. Honestly I think that would be really cool to have a totally custom grill that you made yourself.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hey angel I saw in another thread that you collect action figures. What kind do you collect? Not Starwars by any chance is it?

ArkangelX3

Established Member
I do have some star wars, mainly that latter phantom Menace linie, and AOTC some. But mostly Marvel and Mcfarlane!!!

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Not my car...but a good thread on hood pins on new Mustangs...

03 Mustang Hood Pin Install and Pics Thread <----

attachment.php

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
If you have or can find the nov.2002 5.0 mustang and super ford mag. the cover car has a sweet grill on it that was made from a F150 grill looks very cool.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread