Honeycomb rear panel on SB Cobra...

trueblue

Established Member
Does anyone have pictures of this or a photoshop? I have only been able to find the panel for GTs and Mach1s, do they make them for Cobras or is there badging for them? Thanks!

Kevin

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
it was made for the 99 cars originally... it will fit the newer cars (of course) but it has an indent where the gt should go.

botsoyer

is this what you're looking for?

Copyofpreprod4.gif

trueblue

Established Member
It isn't for my car. It is for a friend of mine's Cobra. I think they only make them with a place for GT or Mach1 badges, but he still would like to see one anyway. I figured there would be none out there, but it was worth a shot.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
1BLKSVT2NV said:
it would look nice if hit had dark tint, black cobra letters, black wheels and honeycomb
+1 it will look out of place it it is the main piece of black on the car. With some more black accents it would go with the scheme of the car alot better.

GodStang

Established Member
I bought mine for my wifes 2001 GT from www.KarKraft.com It looked really good but her car was silver. Only thing is I think all of them say GT on them but you can get different stickers to fill them in.

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
How would you go about getting one that says SVT or how could you put an SVT badge in there and make it look good?? I always wanted one of those things.. DAMNIT!

GodStang

Established Member
Cant really. This is what goes in the place:

STALLION_STICKER_REVISED.jpg

MACH1_STICKON2.jpg

V6_REAR_BADGE.jpg

As you can tell it has to be written inside a form GT. I am sure someone some where does not have it setup like this but not sure where.

Morgan

Established Member
DRK281 said:
Why not just painted flat black?

FWIW, the one linked above looks painted, or maybe vinly'ed... Better choice, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread