honey comb tail lights

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member

MLS

Established Member
+1 I dont want a firebird. Definately would make you unique though.

svtrickey

Established Member
I think it looks great but not on my cobra. Going export tails for me. But I always loved the firebird look. And it doesn't look to bad.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
export tails are cool but way too pricey for me. they just arent worth that much imo. the fr500 steering wheels are shooting up just at high. good thing i got one while they were cheap:banana:. i think im going to go ahead and order this kit. the worst that can happen is it looks like crap and i peel it back off.

projectslideway

Established Member
I know there is someone on here that has them on a Mystic... I just can't remember who. I thought they looked good on his car.

My94GT

Established Member
there was a mystic on here that had it done, i personally didnt care for the look. it wasnt bad but i would rather tint the whole lamp.

F8L BYT

Established Member
I think it will look great.... Yeah they are similar to a firebird but here is the kicker..... it's still a mustang!

chrisconsin

Established Member
If you wanna give it a shot, go for it!
Opinions are like assholes.
Post pic if you do it!

crysalis_01

Iron fist, lead foot
Established Member
I think it looks good, I too have been looking to give the tails a little different look. My sixxer has tinted tails and I don't want to do that same thing again. I'll post up some pics once I get them "installed"

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Not a fan of those, never really was. Why not mix it up a bit and make it a little more subtle. Give your tails a light tint, and then apply the honeycomb. Or you could apply the honeycomb, tint the lights lightly, and then remove the honeycomb.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
Not a fan of those, never really was. Why not mix it up a bit and make it a little more subtle. Give your tails a light tint, and then apply the honeycomb. Or you could apply the honeycomb, tint the lights lightly, and then remove the honeycomb.

now theres an idea. i bet that would look cool.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
im going to order it tonight. the only thing is i have the clear l.e.d. third brake light and the honeycomb will probably look like crap on it.

Users who are viewing this thread