honda content.

jdm free

Established Member
heres my si. full bolt ons. waiting for cobb to release an accessport so i can tune and get cams. gonna get some wheels and coils later this summer.

some old, some new pics. comments welcome.

3480971503_d677f699d2_b.jpg

3264911202_6c150003d8_b.jpg

3264083697_e11cbcc0bf_b.jpg

3264912944_839748b0eb_b.jpg

DSC_7039.gif

DSC040481.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Well, not feeling the red rims. Otherwise I bet it gets good gas milage.

Edit: Crap, thought I was first!!! I would paint the rims black and leave a red lip. Some tint as well. That would clean it up and look much better. Someone do a photochop

Last edited:

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
Fugly! Not because it's a Honda, but because that red just does go with the white. Go for a clean look.

You'll get a lot of hate here. But I ran a 1999 Si (1.6 lier) as a daily driver econobox to pound miles on. I never had a single problem with it and to be honest it was a heck of a fun car. It wasn't super fast, but it was light, handled well and loved rev. I could also wind it up and bang the gears around town without hitting triple digit speeds and looking at serious legal reprocussion which is the case with most of the higher horsepower cars I own/owned.

I'd definately buy another Honda Civic Si if I was in the market for a small front wheel drive.

quik67mustang

wat
Established Member
epicly clean! i almost bought a fiji blue 4 door si last year, i was gonna paint the stock wheels takata green, thats awesome to see white on red!!!!!!!

bam

Established Member
There's something really slick about the SI sedans. I agree with the wheel comments.

jdm free

Established Member
thanks for the comments.

i like the wheels. easy way to grab attention. i get thumbs up from all types of cars and people. t/a style(blk/red loip) is so played out.

but i knew i would get alot of hate from most of the ppl on here anyway.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
I had '07 Habanero red coupe like that one in your pics. It was a pretty fun car and quality built, great DD but... I have a strong addiction to torque and these cars just dont deliver. The K20 motor however is a very nice engine as far as imports go. nice powerband an quick reving. Nice car.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
I had '07 Habanero red coupe like that one in your pics. It was a pretty fun car and quality built, great DD but... I have a strong addiction to torque and these cars just dont deliver. The K20 motor however is a very nice engine as far as imports go. nice powerband an quick reving. Nice car.

I can't believe they couldn't come up with a better name than Habanero red. That is lame.

Saleen4971

Established Member
looks like a nice ride - red rims arent my thing, but whatever floats your boat.

as long as its clean, and u dont think its a racecar, your good :)

if i needed a DD i would prolly get an Si

Users who are viewing this thread