Homophobe thug attacks man believing he is gay! Gets shot.

VictorySong

Established Member
MORGAN: You felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the creepy ass cracka and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man, you didn't know who he was at the time, but this man, was pursuing him?

JEANTEL: Yes.

MORGAN: And he was freaked out by it?

JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every -- who's not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out?

She continued:

"And people need to understand, he didn't want that creepy ass cracker going to his father or girlfriend's house to go get -- mind you, his little brother was there. You know -- now, mind you, I told you -- I told Trayvon it might have been a rapist."

TLDR version: Homophobe thug commits hate crime by attacking "creepy ass cracka", gets popped.:beer:

[Youtube_browser]OLR2qG428I8[/youtube_browser]

[Youtube_browser]BvkjmHDSRBU[/youtube_browser]

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I HATE that liberal piece of trash Morgan. The media in this country is so skewed it's disgusting. Where is all the media coverage of the white redheaded kid that got run over and killed after being beaten to a pulp by 4 homies?!? This shit infuriates me. And +2 to the dependapotamus comment lmfao.

Talking about how great he was smoking dope and being such a chill brotha, love it. No one knows the 'world' they come from? Mad because she was made to look like the moron she is on the stand.....haha. She was made fun of by people because she's an idiot not because she has a lisp. SHE CAN'T READ CURSIVE!! She can barely put together a sentence that resembles English.

But man deaf(th) creep me out too dawg. And we in the new school son, old ass crackaz don't understand us.

Last edited:

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
lol @ cracker with an "a" at the end. man, i wonder how black people would react if there was a racial slur that we can replace the "er" with an "a", and say "we didn't mean it like that, yo!!"

what's even worse is the white juror who said she didn't think "cracker" was a racist term. my God, man.

Copper&Black

Established Member
shrek_zps997aa6bc.jpg

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
She looks like a slightly smaller version of jabba the hut.

Dammit Great asp beat me to it. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this

Last edited:

flS/R

Established Member
she looks like the thing which ate jabba the hut

I wish we had a universal translator like they have on star trek so that we may understand what she is saying

19935.slow

Established Member
She acted as if cracka was the definition for all properly functioning members of society lol.

Her mindset tells her that cracka in this generation is of different meaning, and no longer racing.

So is the n-word a reciprocal of this logic?

Users who are viewing this thread