Homemade T-Shirts

venmos1

Established Member
Hey guys. This thread is being created regarding conversations shared in another thread regarding homemade T-Shirts. Made a comment regarding someone's post on the politics section (this is not all made to be political, mostly anything legal is fair game), saying I was going to have my wife put that on a t-shirt. Well it kinda grew into some demand for more of them. So here we are.

A little background. My wife has a small side gig where she makes stuff (t-shirts being one of them) and donates a percentage to local charities. She typically takes my daughter (6) or son (5) along with her to teach them the importance of giving back and helping those less fortunate. This whole Tshirt idea really took off quick and was never an intension to drum up any business. It's more of a hobby for her and teaches our kids some values and maybe helps others some. So I'm not looking push her business here. Quite simply, guys said they would like a shirt too, and I have the means to make it happen, and here we are.

So all expectations are out in the open, we do not own a Tshirt printing company. My wife has a small machine (we have ordered one slightly bigger) that can print on shirts. It does not do screen printing. So it will take a little time to get it done but we will make sure it's done and done to anyone who buys ones satisfaction. This is very early stage, share ideas etc in the game. We have sketched up one shirt that I will attach. I welcome comments and recommendations.

The quote that got it started was from @BrunotheBoxer . He said "there are 3 Ls in gullible, the jabbies took all 3". Bruno has always been very pro pureblood regarding the vax and many of us feel the same way. So I thought it may be neat to have like a special group surrounding that. I called it the "Pure Blood Collection ". Let me know thoughts. I feel like the "3 Ls in gullible" needs to be spaced apart from "jabbies took all 3" with the syringe in the middle. Will update when I can.

@BrunotheBoxer @Stanley @wizbangdoodle @gimmie11s

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    486.5 KB · Views: 141
  • image (1).png
    image (1).png
    159.3 KB · Views: 118

venmos1

Established Member
Fookin beautiful. I hope you guys make a fortune on these shirts. Just be prepared for the shitstorm that will ensue out in the wild when you wear these. But that’s a good thing.
we wont make a ton as i dont foresee a desire to get into the t shirt business. But i think it is cool for a way to people to express themselves. and if it irritates a few along the way so be it. the country needs some toughening up.

FJohnny

Established Member
Is the ecg trace going as shown or is this just a mock up?

Looks like arrhythmia at least and the jagged P-wave suggests atrial fibrillation. For your purpose you may want a healthy trace.

Good luck with the cool new business. Should be a big market and lots of material.

Get mentally prepared for accidental success. My cousin and his cousin were pretty much deadbeats. They started a Tshirt company to avoid regular jobs. Next thing you know they landed the Tshirt order for Expo 86 in Vancouver.

Should have been rich. Instead, they were lazy and broke. Good idea, wrong people.

I hope you and your wife get rich.

venmos1

Established Member
Is the ecg trace going as shown or is this just a mock up?

Looks like arrhythmia at least and the jagged P-wave suggests atrial fibrillation. For your purpose you may want a healthy trace.

Good luck with the cool new business. Should be a big market and lots of material.

Get mentally prepared for accidental success. My cousin and his cousin were pretty much deadbeats. They started a Tshirt company to avoid regular jobs. Next thing you know they landed the Tshirt order for Expo 86 in Vancouver.

Should have been rich. Instead, they were lazy and broke. Good idea, wrong people.

I hope you and your wife get rich.
appreciate the kind words Johnny. Like i said not looking at this as anything big or even full time. this literally spurred up in a day in the politics section. im sure you saw. i just had a way to make them.

as for the shirt posted. this is just a mock up. id like to make the changes i mentioned and my wife will do that for me and ill update the thread. I literally searched for different designs and picked what i like the looks of. no idea what any of them mean. I guess i should probably think about what they mean. Not sure on that. it gets the point across and thats the goal i feel. One member said he wanted one of these so i want to make sure its what he wants before making one up. The custom way is awesome but at the same time you make one at a time. so this part is the slowest. once we get more "approved" designs and orders, its thinking of, drawing it up, making changes, more changes etc.

FJohnny

Established Member
Honestly, this looks like a side gig that could be tons of fun and laughs with your wife and friends/family as you consider graphics and captions.

Back in the day I went and looked over my cousin's setup. It was silk screen based, easy to use and cheap (relatively) to set up.

They could have use a trained monkey to operate the line. It was that easy.

With so much heated partisan political sentiment over recent years I can't tell you how many times I've wondered why more people aren't starting this very kind of business. We saw tons of shirts with the Canadian Trucker Convoy recently.

You can supply both sides. Hilarious memes are readily available to get inspiration and ideas. Pre-tested for popularity by retweet numbers? Just need to change the wording and graphics enough to avoid copyright issues. Start small, expand as orders and experience happen....

Man, I gotta go. Gettin' way to excited for you guys.

Have fun!

venmos1

Established Member
Honestly, this looks like a side gig that could be tons of fun and laughs with your wife and friends/family as you consider graphics and captions.

Back in the day I went and looked over my cousin's setup. It was silk screen based, easy to use and cheap (relatively) to set up.

They could have use a trained monkey to operate the line. It was that easy.

With so much heated partisan political sentiment over recent years I can't tell you how many times I've wondered why more people aren't starting this very kind of business. We saw tons of shirts with the Canadian Trucker Convoy recently.

You can supply both sides. Hilarious memes are readily available to get inspiration and ideas. Pre-tested for popularity by retweet numbers? Just need to change the wording and graphics enough to avoid copyright issues. Start small, expand as orders and experience happen....

Man, I gotta go. Gettin' way to excited for you guys.

Have fun!
To me the hard(er) part is coming up with the design. I personally think there are a ton of companies out there doing this. esp since biden got in to office. tons of meme worthy stuff. i wouldnt be surprised of most of this type of stuff is not even copywritten. people (like me) just make it up, sell (or wear and get people ask where they got it) and boom...business. I just thought it would be cool to make up that quote from bruno. i also leave it open to others with ideas. i dont really want to get into the space where im searching google, making a slight change to skirt a law and sell a shirt. i like the original stuff better. just goes slower and takes longer, which is ok as i dont need it to eat. But you are right, there is a TON of material out there. and these little craft fairs she goes to is perfect. basically local people who tend to buy for the laugh and donations. win win for everyone.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Ill take an afib shirt minus the words lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

venmos1

Established Member
Made one up. Little different. Pure Blood Proud on front. I Call the Shots on back. PBP on sleeve

Attachments

• PXL_20230107_014237648.jpg
    PXL_20230107_014237648.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 44
  • PXL_20230107_014154550.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230107_014154550.MP.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 40

shurur

Established Member
Please explain the message of the Tshirt.

Just saying..

I am more than happy to share my Nordic Heritage which skims along the Western shores of Europe only..

Some of you may be found lacking..

May the riding and culling of the herd go on, until it is you..

Last edited:

venmos1

Established Member

Just saying..

I am more than happy to share my Nordic Heritage which skims along the Western shores of Europe only..

Pretty self explanatory. Proud to be pure blood. Not being bribed or forced to take a vaccine that the govt pushed on Americans. We believed in our own immune system, our own health and are proud of it.

shurur

Established Member
Pretty self explanatory. Proud to be pure blood. Not being bribed or forced to take a vaccine that the govt pushed on Americans. We believed in our own immune system, our own health and are proud of it.
Ok...but are you...from somewhere in central europe?

Better take the vaccine for your own sake.

Do you see how far this pure blood shit can go?

BTW: not self explanatory until folks spell it out..specify the criteria of who qualifies as a pure blood.

Q: Are folks with American Indian Blood of pure blood?..or is it just a waiver?

Even Hilter's SS shook in fear when they heard the bagpipes, because they knew it was going to hand-to-hand combat when they ran out of rounds...where the rubber hits the road...where the bullet hits the bone...

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Haha funny shit. I was playing around with the vinyl cutter the other day and made myself a pureblood sticker for my car.

shurur

Established Member
Haha funny shit. I was playing around with the vinyl cutter the other day and made myself a pureblood sticker for my car.
But are you really?...
Sorta just kidding..depending on you..

It's always fun and games, so long as everyone knows their place..

Haha.

Front of the line for me...but merit (IQ) works for me as well...machts nichtes (who cares)..or whatever mere central europe language phrase it is..

Last edited:

shurur

Established Member
OR...let's play..compare DNA!!

"Race is the last refuge of the inferior"

Now THAT is a Tshirt slogan..trade marked now..i.e. you heard it here first.

Edit: "Race, the last bastion of the inferior specimen."

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

Just saying..

Vaccine remorse is real.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Even Hilter's SS shook in fear when they heard the bagpipes, because they knew it was going to hand-to-hand combat when they ran out of rounds...where the rubber hits the road...where the bullet hits the bone...
Don't forget "when the crack hits the pipe."

By the way, you got any rock?

Users who are viewing this thread