Homefront

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
My cousin has Homefront, and says its hella easy. Until I brought up the fact "Yeah, all the good players are still on Black Ops".

Ill stick to Black Ops.

RedDemon91

Established Member
I've seen lots of online gameplay. Looks really good, it's like Medal of Honor and Battlefield had a child and Homefront was the result of it.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Eww then ill definitely pass.

Here, watch this, it may change your mind. I hate both of those games, but this really peaks my interest.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5moYWNBPnxw&feature=feedu"]YouTube - Homefront - Ground Control - How is it?[/nomedia]

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Dude straight up said it doesnt play like COD it plays like Medal of Honor but on a Battlefield like scale.

Which is a big NO for me. Mostly due to the slowness of the gameplay, I feel CoD is very fast paced and reminds me of the great fast-paced FPS of back in the day (Quake arena, CounterStrike, Unreal Tournament, etc), not the slow paced stuff like Halo.

blueovalfan

Established Member
Bumped instead of starting a new thread.

Guys, this game is pretty damn good and has alot of potential to be great but good GOD they have got some major issues with the servers. Controls are exactly like COD, maps are bigger than COD but smaller than BBC2. Choppers are idiot proof but the tanks are kind of awkward at first but you get used to it. Game is pretty balanced and the hit detection is great.There is virtually NO camping because of the way the "battle points" system works, the more you kill the more points you get to get in-game vehicles, you sit in a corner you don't get any cool shit to play with. I was up to level 32 and got my stats reset so that pissed me off and its nearly impossible to play with a group of friends right now because it will scatter you in different rooms. Apparently there are some patches coming and hopefully that will take care of this crap.

Link on patches http://zoknowsgaming.com/2011/03/22/thq-updates-homefront-multiplayer-issues-fixes-detailed/

Last edited:

nitrojunk

Established Member
i bought it - played it - hated it - went back to Metal of Honor ... to be MOH is the best one right now ... but will get Battlrfield 3 once it comes out ...

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
I got it for the single player campaign (couldn't care less about multiplayer).
I thought that it was very good and definitely worth getting.

My only gripe is that it was too short.

99cobra302

Established Member
i picked it up.

i think its a great game but the single player was very short. i buzzed though it in about 4-4.5 hours on normal difficulty.

i think the multiplayer is super fun though.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I see machinima respawn vids of it...looks ok, doubt I'll spend 60 on it though.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i have heard nothing but total shit about it. i tried MOH, lasted less than 2 minutes. put it away and havent played it one time since. same with socom.

Users who are viewing this thread