Home invasion gone bad

RSH427R

Established Member
Why would you break into that POS house!! :shrug::poke: Looks like a crack house :idea:

oldmodman

Established Member
The part of the story that I REALLY didn't like was the report that Police had confiscated ALL the guns that the residents owned.
I can just see friends of the little asshole criminals coming by for a little revenge.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Doctrine_in_the_US"] Castle Doctrine [/ame] :coolman:

ssssnake

Established Member
“We’re helping our kids that are struggling with this,” Davis said.

I hope they're learning from it.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
yet another reason y Texas is awesome. where else can you shoot a lil prick who deserves it and get off completely scoot free. if i were to do that up here in nj i'd be in jail for life for murder.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
freakin love it! i read this earlier and got a good laugh out of it!

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
I live here in san marcos and its usually a fairly quiet town aside from the usual partying from the college. Like oldmodman said earlier, I'm almost quite sure that those guys friends will most likely be coming back into town to get revenge on somebody.

Luling is a very small town but is plagued with gang problems, even here in San Marcos I'm starting to see a lot of serious gang activity. It worries me sometimes with my younger brothers or even me and my friends because some of these guys think they own the place and even the smallest conflict can turn into a serious fight.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

What makes Texas better than every other state on that list is that we can not only protect our home but the law governing the deadly use of force is extended to our car and recovery of any stolen property at the point of a gun, even if it is located off our property when found.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
these stories are great. i love it when criminals get what they deserve. no arrest,hospital care, jail stay, trial, do it again. just what they should get, shot......dead

Users who are viewing this thread