Holy Snap!

dsrtdukone

Hurts when I pee
Established Member
Maybe he only drove 3 or 4 thousand miles, but was spinning the tires the entire way?:shrug:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
wonder why he's getting rid of it.. guessing that the insurance combined with the tickets he got in it are killing him..

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
Well, Daddy paid for enough of the car so his payments were only about 150/month, so I'm sure he didn't have to pay for insurance. I'm thinking he just didn't take care of the car because he didn't have to work for it, and it was starting to show...so he's out of it.

Ironhand

Banned
I put 15K on my old Mach 1 in 6 months.. It's not hard to do.. I helped keep that Sunoco down the street from me very busy.. :)

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
CentennialVert said:
I'm thinking he just didn't take care of the car because he didn't have to work for it, and it was starting to show...so he's out of it.

What makes you think that? Looking at the pics, the car looks to be in damn nice shape...

manOwar

Established Member
I think it would be easy to put that many miles on it driving around J-ville.
I live in up US1 just across the line in GA and I put 1400 miles on the GT500 in a few days!!! Tony put the tune in at 425 miles and I couldn't keep it parked!!! LOL...

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Hmbre97 said:
What makes you think that? Looking at the pics, the car looks to be in damn nice shape...

The aftermarket H/E in the lower valance shows the battle scars. They are easy to damage and show everything.

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
JoeAsheville said:
The aftermarket H/E in the lower valance shows the battle scars. They are easy to damage and show everything.

That and I found the car on Auto Trader not too long ago with interior pictures and the drivers seat is wasted. It's not on there anymore, though.

It is easy to put that kind of mileage on a car in Jacksonville...Most people who are working hard to afford a car like that take better care of it...thats all I was getting at.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
CentennialVert said:
That and I found the car on Auto Trader not too long ago with interior pictures and the drivers seat is wasted. It's not on there anymore, though.

It is easy to put that kind of mileage on a car in Jacksonville...Most people who are working hard to afford a car like that take better care of it...thats all I was getting at.

Understood :beer: That is also a reason why I won't sell my car that I've taken such good care of, to anyone local. I don't want to see it trashed, I would feel taken advantage of. Others may differ in their own opinions of course...

Users who are viewing this thread