Holy shit the eagles are a joke

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
:nonono:

Venom Inc, Noahsark, street95 or whatever his sn is should never post again in an NFL thread!!!!

This a dynasty in the making:banana::pepper::D

raped three times in a row OMFG:burn:

Last edited:

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member
22474_244040734843_509229843_3113413_511806_n.jpg

SWAMPMODULAR

FAIRWARNING
Established Member
Can somebody tell me why Vick was in for a couple of series? I missed the first half.

Why not put the dog killer in, thats the only thing they had to make the Cowboy fans upset with that game......GO COWBOYS!!! :banana::banana::rockon::rockon::beer::beer::nono:[

Quik Z06

Established Member
One of the best parts was shutting Douchebag Jackson down, that punk was talking smack all week. Lol, The Boy's own that clown!!

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
yup

he threw a 7X yd TD bomb cuz jenkins slipped

fumbled it on the next series, almost got sacked/intercepted the series after

Why not put the dog killer in, thats the only thing they had to make the Cowboy fans upset with that game......GO COWBOYS!!! :banana::banana::rockon::rockon::beer::beer::nono:[

So he started?

Thanks guys.

ralvarez

Established Member
One of the best parts was shutting Douchebag Jackson down, that punk was talking smack all week. Lol, The Boy's own that clown!!

i bet he wrote on twitter: " we gonna sting their ass next year though, they scurred of me, imma dual threat on the field" :loser:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
My worst fears have been realized. The boys have become a powerhouse team and I doubt anyone can stop them right now. They can pound with the run, big play passing attack and the D is just blood thirsty. They need to do something with the salary caps in the league before the cowboys become the NY yankees of football. :(

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
How did I miss this thread?

As I said on the other threads, I congratulated the boys for winning those games.

Users who are viewing this thread