Holy KOTS!

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
Chris Cruz's 5.0 is really repping the Coyote motor down in Kentucky at the KOTS competition this weekend!

He didn't post the biggest numbers, but still put down 800+, good enough for 3rd in the dyno competition, and in the first round of the drag session, posted the quickets ET at a 9.7 on a 20" DR!

You can follow more of the competition on 5.0 Magazine's, AmericanMuscle.com's, and Holley's Facebook pages!

Last edited:

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
Yeah, it's pretty easy to make big power with a turbo vs a pd supercharger, as you aren't burning horsepower turning the supercharger, but still impressive. Props go to Chris Jones for his single turbo 5.0, and to James Lottes and his nearly 1100 HP Terminator

BlackMamba3

Established Member
Chris Cruz's 5.0 is really repping the Coyote motor down in Kentucky at the KOTS competition this weekend!

He didn't post the biggest numbers, but still put down 800+, good enough for 3rd in the dyno competition, and in the first round of the drag session, posted the quickets ET at a 9.7 on a 20" DR!

You can follow more of the competition on 5.0 Magazine's, AmericanMuscle.com's, and Holley's Facebook pages!

:bowdown:

FIFTY

Established Member
WHHHHHHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!! can't imagine what he will run with bigs and little's, damn these autos are RAW!!! BTW this cant be still on a stock motor.....right?

Bud

Established Member
9.7 on 20" drag radials. That is just ridiculous!

So two aeromotive 340's feed that motor on e85? How loud are they in the car? Guess I need to look no further for e85 then, if it covers that kind of power then it would be more than plenty for my needs. Good to see more people going e85 on blown 5.0's now.

Last edited:

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
9.7 on 20" drag radials. That is just ridiculous!

So two aeromotive 340's feed that motor on e85? How loud are they in the car? Guess I need to look no further for e85 then, if it covers that kind of power then it would be more than plenty for my needs. Good to see more people going e85 on blown 5.0's now.

Actually no. It's still on MS109, the spec sheets were submitted before final build was finished on the car.

What kind of upgrades are you planning?

Bud

Established Member
Actually no. It's still on MS109, the spec sheets were submitted before final build was finished on the car.

What kind of upgrades are you planning?

Already have the Roush blower w/ about ~9lbs of boost and an offroad h-pipe. I'm at 5k ft elevation with an e85 pump on every corner so looking to make gains with fuel instead of more boost (already running the smallest pulley that fits on the tvs, the thin air up here hurts). Just trying to figure out what people are doing for fuel systems that is reliable and quiet.

blk00gtvert

Established Member
hey man its kesatie..

EXCELLENT performance this weekend:rockon:
props to you laying it down at the track.
i really wish we could have got clean pass. the turbos were likeing the cold air just a little to much and we started blowing through the clutch up top :(:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread