Holy Jesus, 50k Plus for an 03 ???

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I talked to Randy with Pro-Fit Fuel doors today in California and he said the dealership near there shop is charging 13.5 K over MSRP. That is totally ridiculous. Well we might hold our value better for this.

Hammer

Established Member
There is a silver coupe in NJ right now to be had. Miller Ford in Mount Holly. This is where I picked up my black coupe 3 days ago :lol:

The silver one is sitting on the lot. They have a large deposit on it but they can not locate the buyer and the sales manager has indicated to me that a walk-in sale would get it since it's been sitting there a while.

Not sure if he's lying to me (after all, he's a car salesman) but it's maybe worth investigating.

cubes

Established Member
I can't understand why anyone would be dumb enough to pay that much, considering that there are cars on there daily at MSRP.

Wanna_Stang

Established Member
its also got a 30day tag on it and its in front of someones house... thats not even a dealer.

They just bought it and drove it home and threw it on ebay..

Ya right... that means YOU have to finance 50 grand....

edz

Retired.
Established Member
I am going to e-mail that high bidder, lightningtroy, I can get a silver vert for $37,995 today and sell it to him for $41,000, hes offered $40,000 for a coupe.

There is money to be made here on stupid people, that have more than they know what to do with.

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
Hammer, how were the people at Winner?

How much did you get yours for?

I got mine from Holman and paid 3k over... :( owell...nothing i can do now...

Hammer

Established Member
Hey TopRacer. I got mine at Miller Ford. It was a good and bad experience. Check out my thread on "Stork finally came". I spilled my guts on the whole ordeal.

I also paid $3K over cost...and they didn't even give me a 'reach-around'. But at least I got my exact color preferances - interior and exterior.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by edz
I am going to e-mail that high bidder, lightningtroy, I can get a silver vert for $37,995 today and sell it to him for $41,000, hes offered $40,000 for a coupe.

There is money to be made here on stupid people, that have more than they know what to do with.
:lol: I was thinking the same thing. hehehe.

Sammie

Established Member
That bidder is most likely a scam... Someone who knows the seller and is trying to drive up the bid... Happens all the time...

Sammie!:punch:

Users who are viewing this thread