TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Badass

**** Hennessy.

Gixx1300R

Established Member
When ever the name Hennessey comes up I remember how many guys (Viper and Corvette) he screwed over.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I don't give a shit about anything hennesy does, says, or builds. the guy is a crook plain and simple.

Cobraluver

Established Member
so freakin badass but for 1.1 million i rather give a million to underground racing and give me more hp on a twin turbo lambo than the hennnessy..IMO

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Wow I was not aware that Hennessey had such a horrible rep. Still a badass video though.

Amazing, is this your first time on the internet? :shrug: He has a well documented thief/crook.

Granelli31

Established Member
I am not a fan of his nor supporter but just had to ask as I've seen the rumors or stories all over the internet. There are a lot of guys with a lot of money that he "stole" from. Where's the justice? Not only is he still walking around but still doing business under the same name? It seems like a lot of small shops do this and half of them don't even get away.

My94GT

Established Member
I don't give a shit about anything hennesy does, says, or builds. the guy is a crook plain and simple.

this^^^ go do a quick Google search, sadly people tend to forget it and for some reason some people still seem to nut swing and embrace him in the community.

Users who are viewing this thread