Holy Crap, this poor cobra..

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
I was tryin to find some pic's to play around with in photoshop and stumbled upon this poor cobra.. :xpl:

1203dscn1213-med.jpg

1203dscn1163-med.jpg

1203dscn1196-med.jpg

1203dscn0924-med.jpg

1203dscn0910-med.jpg

:loser:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
They let people who do this get Cobras but a hard working and stang loving american like me can't. Sad sad world. I wish I had enough money to setup a mustang rescue. For all of the "riced" out or deglected stangs could come and be restored to a more respecable status.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Damn, he could have saved money by getting himself a sticker book instead.

I wonder what scent the scratch n' sniff bumper is..... :xpl:

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
plaese tell me that is what you did in photoshop. if not i will leave my house right now (in mass) and go find this douche. plus i love th "supercharged" badge in the grill.

roushcobra2003

Established Member
poor cobra......................WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS TO THEIR CARS. WHY WHY....................i wont be able to sleep tonight cuz of this.

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
OK, this is not a racit comment, mearly an obseration: i bet you i can guess the ethnicity of the guy that owns that car......i hate seeing cars like that, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Justin

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
damn it says cobra over 10 times on that car.... you think its really a cobra:rollseyes that crap bugs me... i mean wtf? if you have a cobra you dont need to say it 100 f-ing times! we get it!!!
JD

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
Originally posted by roushcobra2003
poor cobra......................WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS TO THEIR CARS. WHY WHY....................i wont be able to sleep tonight cuz of this.

The AFA has a beautiful campus BTW........what year are you? You lookin forward to your sophmore summer, or if you already did it was it fun?

Justin

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I seriously wonder how people who have things like that done to their car can go out in the morning, look at it, and say, "Damn, that looks good!" :nonono:

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
LMAO! I can't believe someone spent money to do that. And his/her friends said nothing to him/her when they saw what he/she did? If a friend of mine showed up in a cobra dressed like that I would sit him down and talk some sense into him.

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
Originally posted by FreSh03Gt
LMAO! I can't believe someone spent money to do that. And his/her friends said nothing to him/her when they saw what he/she did? If a friend of mine showed up in a cobra dressed like that I would sit him down and talk some sense into him.
how about KNOCK some sense into him!

Justin

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
Originally posted by cobravenom39
That is a sin, and he's going to hell.

I am speechless. Not the good kind either. I think I swallowed my throw up again just thinkin about that car. We should start a Mustang Rice Repo and take away 'Stangs that these inferior savages have riced out. :xpl: :nonono: Oh ya what a waste of money!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread