FOR SALE: Holley input/output module

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
I have a new never opened Holley input/output module part #554-165 it adds 4 outputs and 4 inputs to a terminator or HP ecu. I moved to a dominator ecu so no longer need it. Asking $400.00 shipped plus PayPal fees.
IMG_9070.jpeg
IMG_9049.jpeg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
With the V3 update, there is so much more added support for various added secondary systems like professional progressive controllers and professional 2-steps, as well as much more. You can control certain type of systems you would only find support for with systems like the Haltech or Motech stand-alone ECUs in the higher price brackets. I'm talking about things like progressive controllers only found in pro-stock type of cars that the V3 update the Terminator X now supports.

Just saying your Holley I/O Module is great for adding all kinds of different I/Os and with the V3 update, Holley has added integration of many devices. I know my Terminator has 4 green lights that stay lit, and then another 4 that only light up during different situations and only a couple can be used for various I/O connections. I plan on using one I/O connection for an external fuel pump like an A1000, but i'm nowhere close to needing a fuel pump of that capacity. Not important, but I love the look of the A1000 mounted on the rear tank between the tailpipes. Actually I had my A1000 mounted on a plate and then drilled into the body on my 99 GT when I had a built block w/ a turbo. My Fox is more than sufficient right now with the in-tank 255.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread