Holla at me if youre at Carlisle this weekend

ItsACobraSon

Established Member
Whats going on in Carlisle this weekend? I was up there like 2 weeks ago for a euro show for my GFs dad's Opel GT. It was fun roaring past all the tuners. I got more looks then they did.

Let me know I live in philly.

01 Venom

Established Member
Whats going on in Carlisle this weekend? I was up there like 2 weeks ago for a euro show for my GFs dad's Opel GT. It was fun roaring past all the tuners. I got more looks then they did.

all ford nationals

ItsACobraSon

Established Member
Ill be down on saturday. Ill look for ya. I got to post some pics. I prob wont be reg. Ill just have mine down there. Just got it a month ago and sunk 1700 in it. Still have a long way to go.

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member

I was there for that, did you happen to see me or talk to me?

roush24

Established Member
If you guys see me on the field swing by say hi

Im trying to get the fam to go up on sunday. ne idea where ur going to have ur car at? was going to bring my L up but with the kids and all i'll probably bring the cobra up there instead. cant wait carlisle is the **** and they always have steals up there

ItsACobraSon

Established Member
Where were you. I was with the Opels for the most part. Didnt see any other cobras either. But ill be there on Saturday and Ill look around for you guys

Users who are viewing this thread