Holiday Promotions exclusively through Lethal Performance

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Anyone In the Holiday Spirit Yet?

Here at Lethal, we certainly are! Since this is the time of year when everyone finds a few extra pennies to treat themselves to something new for their ride, we figure it's only right to go big this year and get you guys in that holiday spirit nice and early.

It's been a pretty eventful year here at Lethal, so we want to send 2011 off with a promotion that's never been done by us before.

"TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS"

This is how it will work. Right now we want YOUR input for this promotion. This means one particular item every day for twelve days will be on sale. However, this doesn't mean that you can stack 12 items over 12 days. Once the clock strikes midnight, the sale is over, and a new sale begins. So we have twelve different products spread over twelve days.

This is where you guys come in. We want to hear what you would like to see on sale during this promotion. Might be a good time to see what's on your Christmas List for Santa.

** Unfortunately we cannot do this for any product. Several manufactures have MAP protected pricing that we cannot disobey so that will be the determining factor. **

More details will follow when we can get a general consensus on what everyone wants. Pricing will follow after that. So let's hear it! :beer:

Last edited:
Idler pulley packages (3-90mm and 1-100mm - double bearing types) whether they be the ones you guys make or the ones by Metco.

bdamcat

Established Member
How about your expansion tank combo kit, JLT carbon fiber ram air intakes, and JLT carbon fiber coil cover's? That's on my Santa list.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Clutch Kits.. cough..Spec 3+....cough and

Longtubes have been hot topics lately ... Amercian Racing to be exact

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
It should def be parts that will span over all or most models rather then just one type.

Crusher inlets, heat exchangers, injectors

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
TVS, aeroforce gauges, Jlt cold air kits, ford racing TB, tires, did I mention TVS. Well, that's my wish list.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Look's great guys, a lot of ideas we can definitely use. We'll keep you updated along the way and once we get closer we will make the final announcement in regards to which lines we picked and what the prices will be.

Keep it coming

Users who are viewing this thread