holes on the bumper

02saleen

Established Member
just wondering what people do to cover up the holes on the bumper from the front plate also the ones used to hold down the grill i did a mach 1 grill delete but the cover that comes with the kit doesnt fit my bumper because it is to thick.......want to know what options i have to cover the holes

dealer wants 750 to do it

and odering a new bumper and having it painted will run me about 1k

i would rather spend that much money on mods...any suggestions

Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I bought rivets and touch up paint to fill the holes. Both items were about $2-3 from Autozone if I remember correctly.

It works well and definitely looks better than having holes in the bumper. The only problem is that sometimes the touch up paint that is applied to the rivets will flake off, and need to be reapplied. No big deal at all, just reapply it.

DSCN1042.jpg

02saleen

Established Member
thanks that looks good and ALOT cheaper than filling them gona deff go that route thanks

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
only way to do it properly is to have them filled and the bumper reshot. I had mine filled and the bumper reshot at a local autobody for about 500.00. well worth that if it is done right.

04cobra13

Established Member
only way to do it properly is to have them filled and the bumper reshot. I had mine filled and the bumper reshot at a local autobody for about 500.00. well worth that if it is done right.

+1, i had to get my bumper fixed, so had it repainted and he just filled the holes no extra charge for 230$:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread