Holcomb civil wars

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
Just wondering if anyone was planning on attending the Holcomb spring civil war event? It's the Last weekend of April. I'll probably be heading down there on Saturday (April 30).

blown88gt

Established Member
i love going to stuff like that. I hvae all kinda books on different battles and aspects of the war. If I had of seen it sooner I would have tried to make plans to attend it . Maybe next year

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
blown88gt said:
i love going to stuff like that. I hvae all kinda books on different battles and aspects of the war. If I had of seen it sooner I would have tried to make plans to attend it . Maybe next year
Well they also have a fall civil wars event October 22nd and 23rd. Maybe you could make that one.

Black70Stang

Well, I uh, Had a Mustang
Established Member
blown88gt said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Black70Stang said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I too thought this was a re-enactment when I first read this post. Blown88 if you want to contact me, the are some good civil war get togethers here in north Alabama. Usually there a lot of fun.

Slow

Users who are viewing this thread