HOB on the cover of 5.0 Mustang magazine

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
The super cool '93 Cobra that we helped build for Matt Snow of Snow Performance is on the cover of the Jan '11 issue of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords magazine. Its got a great write up on all the cool things about this car but still doesn't touch on all of them. It was a very cool project to be a part of and we're thrilled to see that Matt got on the cover. We've had quite a bit of magazine exposure over the years but we've never had a car on the cover. Be sure to pick up your copy. Here is a link to the write up.

5.0 Mustang and Super Fords, January 2010

Snow.jpg

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
Hell ya!! I was about to bump your NASCOBRA thread to see how it was coming along. Dorian showed this car to me last winter and it is incredible to say the least.
Vidz?

phil'snotch

Established Member
just got mine in the mail today, sweet car for sure.....and for those who always ask i guess its possible to put 315's on 9" wheel cause thats the set-up he runs on that cobra

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
No video at this time unfortunately. I think we might have some dyno footage but I'll have to dig through my files and find it.

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
I'm guessing individual COP's? Love the engine bay

Correct. LS1 Coil Packs, No distributor. It uses a cam sensor and sync from a Windstar van and a custom crank trigger built by us. Its just one of the little trick features of the car. The BigStuff3 thinks its running a mod motor. :rockon:

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
at first I was like "meh" another 93 cobra but then I hit the page with the pic of the engine and was stopped dead in my tracks. after a few minutes went by I wiped the drool off my mouth and my eye stopped twitching:eek:, said damn thats bad ass.

Users who are viewing this thread