HOB helps NANO Nitrous take 1st place at KOTS!

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
A big congratulations is in order for Tom Sr and Tom Jr at Nano Nitrous for bringing home gold at 5.0 Magazines King of the Street contest. Tom came to us with a list of issues and some changes that he wanted to make to his twin turbo 03 cobra. He has had this car for awhile and had several different set ups from nitrous, whipple, and now the hp twin turbo kit.

We simply went through the car top and bottom. Got rid of the stuff he didn't need, cleaned up the stuff he did need and added new components like BigStuff3 and Aeromotive fuel system. Without going into too much detail this is one of the best street mannered cars making 1100+rwhp. You literally hop into a completely bone stock looking interior sans a gt automatic shifter. Flick the key, click it into drive and cruise.

We also converted it over to E85 using Aeromotives Eliminator Pro Stealth fuel system which ended up being one of the best things we could do for the car. To be able to make that kind of power consistently and only have to pay $2.99 a gallon rocks! Still gathering some pictures from the event and from the magazine that I'll post later but here's a video that 5.0 Magazine just sent to us. Enjoy!

VIDEO:
2009 Nitto Tire King Of The Street | Videos – Mustang 5.0 Magazine

Magazine write up:
http://www.houseofboost.com/press/50mustang_may2010.html

KOTSCover_medium.jpg

Last edited:

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
Dorian showed me that car at HOB a while back and it is a well thought out and beautiful machine. Congrats to all of you guys, you make us fellow Kansas City area guys proud!!

Kurt

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
Cliffs of video:

Guy with the GT and Saleen body kit... they showed the wrong mustang dyno

Guy from EVOlution looks to have ILS (Inflatable Lat Syndrome)

Guy doing the KB shifts between cars is hilarious.

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Dorian showed me that car at HOB a while back and it is a well thought out and beautiful machine. Congrats to all of you guys, you make us fellow Kansas City area guys proud!!

Kurt

That was the idea behind the build. All Kansas companies:

House of Boost
Nano Nitrous
Aeromotive
Weld Racing Wheels

95riosnake

Established Member
I thought the Evolution guy was entertaining following the other few before him who were very calm and to the point. A little comic relief IMO with his somewhat carefree way of talking

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Such a sick group of cars, I always enjoy seeing the group in person @ Bowling Green every year.

We love going to Bowling Green every year. We've been blessed enough to compete in KOTS multiple times but this year was special being apart of a 1st place finish!

stang50bangerz

Established Member
Congrats guys always love seeing everything that comes out of that shop... im goin to have to barrow their dyno to make some upgrades everything that comes off of it makes stupid HP.

here is the car through full exhaust.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ_IUj1ZRW4"]YouTube- Twin Turbo Cobra Mustang dyno, 1060whp[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW5jK89p1bo"]YouTube- House Of Boost in BG[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caL9iLJart8&feature=related"]YouTube- EA 158MPH RUN[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gRZ1p2KdbU&feature=related"]YouTube- KOTS Nano car dyno results[/ame]

and my fav video here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1X9HyGKTTk&feature=related"]YouTube- Dan "Disco" Schoneck's Procharged GT500 Impression[/ame]

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Cool vid but a few errors... The first Black 2000 GT (Saleen) wasn't the same car on the dyno as they showed the 98 Saleen on the dyno after his interview. The guy with the Vapor Shelby said he had a whipple but the description said twin turbos.

I have seen the Green 97 Cobra and the car looks stock with some DR's on it!!!

Last edited:

Dave_6

Established Member
Cool vid but a few errors... The guy with the Vapor Shelby said he had a whipple but the description said twin turbos.

I believe the owner of that car was just joking. If you have the issue, look at his tech specs. It looks like he was just goofing around and didn't really list what was done to the car. It's obvious from the pics that it has a Whipple on it.

blowngt

Established Member
I believe the owner of that car was just joking. If you have the issue, look at his tech specs. It looks like he was just goofing around and didn't really list what was done to the car. It's obvious from the pics that it has a Whipple on it.

I'm not sure if that was the owner or the magazine that goofed, but it was certainly a goof.

I'm the one that owns the 2000GT/Saleen/4V/Turbo Frankenstein and I gotta say I was dissapointed that they didn't show my car on the dyno. We had a great time. I came up short on the dyno portion (I knew I would), but the car makes plenty of power when it counts....on the track.

All in all it was a great expierence and I would do it again in a hearbeat.

Congrat to Tom and the Nano/HOB crew. They put together a beast for sure.....

G-STANG

Established Member
Congrats to the guys at House of Boost. You guys sure have some killer rides coming out of your shop.

Users who are viewing this thread