hmmm anyone care to explane this !!!!

sikwitit36

Banned
It is fake and Mr. Genius commando Neal there who has served his country for decades has reason to believe that jets can hover and they have PARK! LMFAO. If only our words on these computers can express the words in person better we wouldnt be fighting on these damn computers. Way above on this thread it was said that it was a Sci Fi commercial. Thats something you have to believe because a jet can not get that close without something happening to that chopper. You couldnt even see what was in the video in the first place all you see was a quik glimpse of a black speck.

I hate to start shite Neal but its okbuddy. Ill see you in the forums pawtna!

FaM

Established Member
Alright, if you want to hear something freaky listen to this.........
Ya know a few days ago when the suprise meteor shower hit that no one predicted in washington, i know a guy that was watching that, he said he had seen a lot of things in his life, but space junk and meteor shower that was not he said. He also said the lights were zipping around from left to right and down to up and he said that they were 3 lit triangles from what he could tell, ppl thought aliens many years back, but it was the testing of the stealth fighter, im sure hopin its one of our new technologies not some damn aliens :p
True story legit, not trying to make bs.
-FaM

svtguy22

Established Member
looks fake to me personally.... almost as if they planned to make a fake movie. with a good editor effects like that arnt to hard to make

here is another freaky fact, september 11, 2001 was exactly 11 years after Bush Sr. made his "New World Order" speech. I can remember watching that on tv and giving me the chills when he said New World Order so boldly.

didnt mean to hijack the thread.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
especially since all UFO dont use internal combustion engines therefore now white smoke like that of a Jet would leave.

lol ha ha ha.

Cal

Established Member
Hmm, looks like my homerun I hit in middle school is still going stong.

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Originally posted by sikwitit36
you can hear it it was a jet and at that close you wouldnt have been able to see any jet moss. You can see it shake a bit from it being in the moss. Being 6 years in the USAF I dont know much about jets but Im sure it was a jet. Yep pretty sure.

And commanding officers? Hmmmmm I didnt know that a military personnel were locked down at all times buy another higher ranking military member.

I think youve been watching to much Top Gun there Neal buddy.
6 years of service makes you a suject matter expert on Jet aircraft.... I work with quite a few people like you... :idea:

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
"It is fake and Mr. Genius commando Neal there who has served his country for decades has reason to believe that jets can hover and they have PARK! LMFAO."

:??:

jets CAN hover buddy. you're aware of that right? of course they can't hover at that altitude, nor can they accelerate that fast from a dead hover.

as for my comment about a jet being in park.......

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

I suggest you familiarize yourself.

*edit* oh wait, I just saw you're from Missouri, nevermind.

Last edited:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Originally posted by Neal
"It is fake and Mr. Genius commando Neal there who has served his country for decades has reason to believe that jets can hover and they have PARK! LMFAO."

:??:

jets CAN hover buddy. you're aware of that right? of course they can't hover at that altitude, nor can they accelerate that fast from a dead hover.

as for my comment about a jet being in park.......

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

I suggest you familiarize yourself.

*edit* oh wait, I just saw you're from Missouri, nevermind.

Missouri??? Hmmmm, I think you're starting some Beef now! Just kidding... see, I CAN take a joke.

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Its funny a thread like this is going....I for one don't really care if there are aliens or UFOs. I have never seen any proof, but wouldn't freak out if I did. However, on that note...just the other night I am flying back from LA. I leave Denver heading towards florida and we are in a good storm. I always fly window seat so I can see what the hek is going on outside. Its completely dark out and can't see much of the ground considering we're in the clouds. However, I see a bright light that appeared to be heading towards us (but obvioulsy not right at us, maybe going to fly under us a good distance away.) When all of a sudden it drops down and out of sight like nothing I had ever seen before. Considering we were in the middle of a storm...I thought for sure it was another plane and it had just gone down.....Nope, never saw any flames....no reports of a crash or down civilian aircraft....no idea what it was and what had happen.

95snoozer

Established Member
Originally posted by sikwitit36
It is fake and Mr. Genius commando Neal there who has served his country for decades has reason to believe that jets can hover and they have PARK! LMFAO. If only our words on these computers can express the words in person better we wouldnt be fighting on these damn computers. Way above on this thread it was said that it was a Sci Fi commercial. Thats something you have to believe because a jet can not get that close without something happening to that chopper. You couldnt even see what was in the video in the first place all you see was a quik glimpse of a black speck.

I hate to start shite Neal but its okbuddy. Ill see you in the forums pawtna!

harrier?

but it cant get up to speed to break the sound barrier. hell, it can barely beat a car in the 1st 1/4 mile

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
Maybe it was a Jet being flown by an Alien...:shrug:

Maybe he/it stole the Jet and went joy flying...:shrug:

:smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread