hmmm anyone care to explane this !!!!

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
yeah, an F-15 that can hover in place. I love it.

........a jet...........

I'm sure his commanding officers thought it would be real funny to buzz those people too. I'm sure they had no problem with it.

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
hmm helicopters dont move around that much while hovering. also why would someone be in a helicopter just to take a picture when its cheaper to do it off a near by building. yeah its an old sci-fi commercial. and its so fake lol. especially since all UFO dont use internal combustion engines therefore now white smoke like that of a Jet would leave. is it beleived aliens use the earths magnetic feilds and such to propell themselves around or ion propulsion. but haha i dont wanna bring that whole alien scepticism into a forum like this.

sikwitit36

Banned
you can hear it it was a jet and at that close you wouldnt have been able to see any jet moss. You can see it shake a bit from it being in the moss. Being 6 years in the USAF I dont know much about jets but Im sure it was a jet. Yep pretty sure.

And commanding officers? Hmmmmm I didnt know that a military personnel were locked down at all times buy another higher ranking military member.

I think youve been watching to much Top Gun there Neal buddy.

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
"Hmmmmm I didnt know that a military personnel were locked down at all times buy another higher ranking military member."

then you don't know too much do you? I guess a pilot can just hop in his F 15 and go flying around on the weekend if he wants. and the people he is talking to over his radio are perfectly fine with his helicopter buzz trick. I think you're the one with the top gun syndrome there buddy.

will you please explain to me how your 'jet' hovered behind the tower for a few seconds. please. did he have it in park?

it has already been explained as a commercial for sci-fi. I am willing to believe that because it can be proven to me. but to say that it is a jet is laughable. sorry man, it is.

Last edited:

eldiablo

Established Member
IT WAS A COMMERCIAL THAT THE SCI-FI CHANNEL DID. THE UFO WAS COMPLETELY COMPUTER GENERATED.

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
are you going to tell me that was a harrier?

actually they make more than one jet that hovers. that was none of them. did any of you watch the video more than once?

for cryin out loud it was a UFO. a big, fat, harry, alien driven, completely 100% fake computer generated UFO. it looks and acts like a UFO because it is supposed to because THAT IS HOW THEY WANTED IT TO LOOK.

okay I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread