Hmm, SVT may have heard us?!?!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
saw something about this in roadside too but all i can say is thank god. if they really got rid of everything except the mustang it would hurt the company more than help.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
Five4Rider said:
Did the cheap grill mod top and bottom. Do a search for "grill mod" and you will find PLENTY of threads. Good luck!! :thumbsup:

my eyes are tired. thought it was the harley

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Cichlids said:
Hopefully there isn't as much of a gap like there was between the 1st and 2nd generation L
+1, and hopefully whatever truck they do build will be able to smoke the S331 truck that Saleen IS putting out. :rolling:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
This Mark Fields exec is the same guy who revived the Hurricane. Hmmm... 6.2L Lightning in the works maybe???
wiggle.gif

UVa SVT

Established Member
W00H00!!!

hopefully it'll come out around the time I finish graduate school.......no chance in me getting one before that for sure (poor, lol)

-Mike

Last edited:

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
grimreefer said:
This Mark Fields exec is the same guy who revived the Hurricane. Hmmm... 6.2L Lightning in the works maybe???
That would be sweet. Maybeee with a KB?? lol, ok sorry....give me an inch, and I take a damn mile. :burnout:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Five4Rider said:
That would be sweet. Maybeee with a KB?? lol, ok sorry....give me an inch, and I take a damn mile. :burnout:
LOL... I was thinking about a twin screw after I posted that. :-D

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
I strongly believe that Ford is getting the message from us when they stopped making the SVT Line. The letters and e-mails, all that combined may of done something.
Personally, I don't care if the value of my 03 drops to zero if they make another Lightning. I care about 1 thing, and that is the survival of Ford SVT and I will be a loyal customer.

fearmenot

Established Member
I will believe this when I see it. Ford can't make their mind up. Next thing you know ford will back pedal. :rollseyes

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
fearmenot said:
I will believe this when I see it. Ford can't make their mind up. Next thing you know ford will back pedal. :rollseyes

Agreed. Im too old to believe their lies. :)

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Five4Rider said:
+1, and hopefully whatever truck they do build will be able to smoke the S331 truck that Saleen IS putting out. :rolling:

I dearly hope a 3rd Gen Lightning is in the works, and if it is, I really hope it puts the Saleen to shame. I'm a little biased though because I just don't like the Saleen.

UVa SVT

Established Member
NewKid said:
I dearly hope a 3rd Gen Lightning is in the works, and if it is, I really hope it puts the Saleen to shame. I'm a little biased though because I just don't like the Saleen.

I agree...not a fan of saleen's version of the lightning.

-Mike

P.S. how's the L been treatin' ya, Jeff?

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
Maybe Ford decided not to roll over and die. They have decided to compete with the hp market and hopefully take out the SRT 10

Users who are viewing this thread