Hmm drinks to make?

poranksta

Established Member
I got a bottle of bacardi superior(rum), and I am hanging with this girl tonight at her house. What kinda drinks could I make for her and I. I was thinking mojito's? Any good recipes yall got?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Worm buckets

grenadine
rum
sprite
pineapple juice or orange juice cant remember which

mix all together which i like to put a good bit of rum in but i like stuff strong.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
One part spiced rum, one part coconut rum, one-two parts (your taste may vary from mine) cream soda.

poranksta

Established Member
damn this superior is the only alcohol I got for the night. what is that grenadine? can I get it from like kroger? under-age by the way :p

dooberGN

Established Member
Forget the grenadine it's out of your league at the moment. You don't have to go crazy making some whacko shit like your Tom Cruise. Just throw some kind of juice in there and as long as it tastes semi-good you should be golden.

Last edited:

poranksta

Established Member
haha yeah I will be simple with it I guess. Its my best friends sister, he is in Tokyo with his EX, so im gonna get hammered with his sis and see what goes from there.

Kinda sucks cuz we just gonna be chillin, but cant wake her parents up especially if we down all of this rum. I am going to either keep one hell of a conversation going, or find something to do, shet!

Mayo5

Established Member
haha yeah I will be simple with it I guess. Its my best friends sister, he is in Tokyo with his EX, so im gonna get hammered with his sis and see what goes from there.

Kinda sucks cuz we just gonna be chillin, but cant wake her parents up especially if we down all of this rum. I am going to either keep one hell of a conversation going, or find something to do, shet!

Qouted, just in case.

poranksta

Established Member
Wow, you are a piece of shit. I hope you are a troll.

Haha, nah I talked to him and he said thats ya'lls business and I dont wanna hear about it.

It would just be weird if I was chillin with just her at his house while he is home, cause he would end up chillin with us, and we wouldnt get any work done :dancenana:

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
chocolate martini's

You don't have the stuff this time, but if you want to impress thats what you make. Haven't found a woman yet that doesn't like them. I don't even drink and have know idea what they taste like, but the ladies seem to love them.

1 1/2 shots Godiva Chocolate Liquer
1 1/2 shots Creme de Cacao
1/2 shot Vodka (I have always used sky, but im sure anything will work)
2 1/2 shots Half-and-half Cream

Shake over ice and pour into a martini glass, I used margarita glasses as well. I like to put the glasses in the freezer if I know ahead of time I am going to make them. Take some Hershey's chocolate syrup and run is around the top about a 1/4" to a 1/2" from the top then a crossing pattern in the middle with a small stream.

17 eh.....

never-mind I guess...haha

Last edited:

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
n714711916_831852_2999.jpg

Red suit, shes almost 20. My dumbass is 17, :bash:

36207_405289386916_714711916_4962281_2053880_n.jpg

Face may be a bust in this pic^^ but in person the whole package is good.

This thread just got a whole lot better...

a_winner_is_you_1024.jpg

poranksta

Established Member
chocolate martini's

You don't have the stuff this time, but if you want to impress thats what you make. Haven't found a woman yet that doesn't like them. I don't even drink and have know idea what they taste like, but the ladies seem to love them.

1 1/2 shots Godiva Chocolate Liquer
1 1/2 shots Creme de Cacao
1/2 shot Vodka (I have always used sky, but im sure anything will work)
2 1/2 shots Half-and-half Cream

Shake over ice and pour into a martini glass, I used margarita glasses as well. I like to put the glasses in the freezer if I know ahead of time I am going to make them. Take some Hershey's chocolate syrup and run is around the top about a 1/4" to a 1/2" from the top then a crossing pattern in the middle with a small stream.

17 eh.....

never-mind I guess...haha

Appreciate it. I actually think I got one shooter of that godivia chocolate liquor, it is amazing as far as taste, but I wouldnt just sit and guzzle it thats why we have :beer:

dooberGN

Established Member
Damn you have a cool friend, many a fistfight has happened over things like this with my buddies.

Now that I think about it mix it with some Mountain Dew that stuff goes with everything.

canibus

Established Member
So you show us a pic of a chick (who looks 16) who you say is 20, wich is still a minor. Then admit that you're 17, wich was pretty obvious considering your G talk. Then ask us to partake in this illegal activity by sharing recepies with you. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread