Hitech Motorsport? Elk River, Mn

92BlkGT

Established Member
I posted this over in Terminator Talk, but I might get more answers in this section. Has anyone ever delt with this place? Im converting my cobra to e85 this spring and looking for a good tuner. Found a few videos on youtube of thier facility and it looks really nice. Any info would be great, thanks!

zeus201

Established Member
I used to live in Elk River and took the Cobra there for some dyno time. It's a nice place and seemed like decent people for the short time I was there. However, based on the some he remarks on TCStangs.com, personally I'd almost look somewhere else either in the Twin Cities or even Chicago. A lot of good things said about Todd @ APS (apsautoworks.com).

I cannot remember if Kurgan is still around in the Chicago area, but it's worth a shot asking him.

92BlkGT

Established Member
I used to live in Elk River and took the Cobra there for some dyno time. It's a nice place and seemed like decent people for the short time I was there. However, based on the some he remarks on TCStangs.com, personally I'd almost look somewhere else either in the Twin Cities or even Chicago. A lot of good things said about Todd @ APS (apsautoworks.com).

I cannot remember if Kurgan is still around in the Chicago area, but it's worth a shot asking him.

Thanks for the info! I thought I read that Krugan closed his shop and moved to Atlanta? I could be mistaken ill have to check out the place you listed. Just need some one that's had experience tuning e85.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
had mine done at hi tech by casey. i believe he works for a different shop now though...Also, it wasnt an e85 tune but they have quite a bit of experience with it, even an article in 5.0 about a terminator conversion they did..

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
had mine done at hi tech by casey. i believe he works for a different shop now though...Also, it wasnt an e85 tune but they have quite a bit of experience with it, even an article in 5.0 about a terminator conversion they did..

APS Autoworks in shakopee! Basically specialize in ford power, thats all I seen in the shop! Casey tunes there now.

Last edited:

Badd Asp

cobra *****
Established Member
X2 on DBPerformance I have tuned with Danny a couple of times they do E85 conversions
Side note I heard from a very reliable source that Casey will be working at AVFracing VERY soon He is a great tuner and will be a wealth of knowledge for them

99 KB-R

Established Member
I had my car tuned at DB performance in Rogers, MN.. I would go there agian... Also there is a guy in Watertown, SD nammed Andy his shop does lots of high powered E 85 stuff...DynoTune Mobile Chassis Dyno Service - Watertown, SD

Ive had Andy tune before and have seen many vehicles he has tuned. Very knowledgable and friendly Tuner. Hopefully Ill get to him before to long so i can get my tune updated a lil bit with some new add-ons. He said that he is booked about 2-3 weeks out.

Users who are viewing this thread