hit and run = need front bumper

3ohh2

Established Member
got my first hit and run last night. my 03 was parked in the lot and a pickup backed into it. split the front bumper in half. guy just drove off like nothing happened. witness saw it but didnt get plates. cop pretty much said theres not much they can do because its hard to prove. apparently they might have not known that they hit it!!! take a look at it and you know you'd feel that... this sucks. whatever.

need a replacement front bumper cover for the SVTF? new or used. any info would help. mine is black if anyone out there has upgraded to something else but right now i just want the cover. searched online and haven't found much. i'm in the DC area if anyone knows of somewhere close to here.

as always any help is appreciated. thanks

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
got my first hit and run last night. my 03 was parked in the lot and a pickup backed into it. split the front bumper in half. guy just drove off like nothing happened. witness saw it but didnt get plates. cop pretty much said theres not much they can do because its hard to prove. apparently they might have not known that they hit it!!! take a look at it and you know you'd feel that... this sucks. whatever.

need a replacement front bumper cover for the SVTF? new or used. any info would help. mine is black if anyone out there has upgraded to something else but right now i just want the cover. searched online and haven't found much. i'm in the DC area if anyone knows of somewhere close to here.

as always any help is appreciated. thanks

I can sell you a brand new one for $330.00 plus shipping for the FRPP kit.

For just the OEM cover from Ford it's $360.00.

Last edited:

FocusSVT0004

Established Member
I have a after market front bumper i would sell. It's Red but the paint needs buffed and clear coated. $150 if you are interested.

SVTFRONT.jpg
[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread