Hillsboro deputy dumps quadriplegic out of chair

NorCal5.4

Established Member
"Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker."

Classic!

YoungGun

Established Member
That deputy is a total idiot! I mean come on... I do wonder if she asked him to get out of the chair first and got pissed that he didn't.:rollseyes

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
GREAT JOB!
crappycrap.png

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Wether he is a quad or not, the Deputy should not have dumped him. With that said, he should not get millions of dollars, she should instead be fired. Thats it! America is too sue happy. Its almost like the new lottery...

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Wether he is a quad or not, the Deputy should not have dumped him. With that said, he should not get millions of dollars, she should instead be fired. Thats it! America is too sue happy. Its almost like the new lottery...

She should be fired, he should have his medical bills paid and maybe get a small settlement. His medical bills are a given, at least.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
again nothing new here folks. once you get to county you are worthless scum and they will do as they please. beat the crap out of you and laugh. rights? you have no rights. john q public you are nothing to them so don't question it. oh wait it's on video. well then something will get done. big investigation. yea whatever. they'll all huddle together and cover their ass. remember when they say sheriffs deputy they mean jailor. anyone without a criminal record can get that job. they'll hire any idiot off the street. it's just the way it is, don't expect it to get any better.

jason2004gt

Established Member
That's why I am glad I work for Florida State Prison. We get paid better and our residents have proven they can't be at other institutions. So, we have to keep them in line.

-J

Users who are viewing this thread