HillBilly Arm Drop Drags!

bizaarmatt

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone from here has seen or heard of this event!
It's pretty awsome! It is the funnest event I've EVER BEEN TOO! Next event they have, I'll be sure to post up! I needed some back up. Being one of the only contender's with a Mustang in the drag radial no cage class!
There was a few turbo Foxes in the cage classes and all out classes. It was mostly them pesky ls cars!
LSXTV's post!
Video: Second “Hillbilly Arm Drop Drags” a Huge Success - LSXTV
My 5.oh vs a procharged cammed camaro
100 shot 5.0 vs.Procharged Camaro @ HBADD - YouTube

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
yeah I've heard of it. I'm good friends with a couple guys that live in floyd county. One of em is brian new some. He has the supercharged ls3 blue vette.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I needed some back up. Being one of the only contender's with a Mustang in the drag radial no cage class!

I just wanted you to have your day before I show up an ruin it with the Cobra, Matt. HA HA. Just joking, I am NOT putting my car on there. Way to many high HP cars. That all a bunch of the people at Muscle on main were saying last Saturday. Glad you had fun. OH and next time run Donnie. Don't let that little four banger scare you. Even if it does run 10.3x's.

You're car is great though.

bizaarmatt

Established Member
yeah I've heard of it. I'm good friends with a couple guys that live in floyd county. One of em is brian new some. He has the supercharged ls3 blue vette.
ol'tator! Lol hes an awsome guy! And that vette has to be the fastest street car in all of the surrounding countys!

I just wanted you to have your day before I show up an ruin it with the Cobra, Matt. HA HA. Just joking, I am NOT putting my car on there. Way to many high HP cars. That all a bunch of the people at Muscle on main were saying last Saturday. Glad you had fun. OH and next time run Donnie. Don't let that little four banger scare you. Even if it does run 10.3x's.

You're car is great though.
Me and Donnie was lined up once! Luckily for him the car in front of me broke, so we got mismatched in the staging lanes!

Users who are viewing this thread