Hillbank Motortsports

smrtasp

Established Member
I had all my suspension work done this week at Hillbank Motortsports in Irvine, CA. Great guys to talk to and they treated my car as if it were their own. I had FRPP springs, lower control arms and brackets, upper control arm and bracket and the panhard rod and upper brace installed. 0 complaints. They actually spent much more time than they quoted me to get it done right which was mostly greasing everything properly so it sounds stock and didnt charge for the extra few hours. When I went to pick it up they took me for a drive to make sure everything felt right and that I didn't have any issues or concerns. I love the way the car feels now. No more squirly rear end. They are definitely worth checking out if your local to OC and need some work done.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Hillbank is a huge Superformance dealer (that is how I know them)

The owner is a first class guy, and I would expect this kind of workmanship from them.

E

ImageFetch.ashx

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Smartasp, was that your bad ride at Cars/Coffee on Ford GT day??? Is Hillbank still sending their suspension work to Voss Perf. or V's Automotive, or doing it in house, in Irvine???

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Smartasp, was that your bad ride at Cars/Coffee on Ford GT day??? Is Hillbank still sending their suspension work to Voss Perf. or V's Automotive, or doing it in house, in Irvine???

Wasn't me.

Not sure if or what they are sending out.

E

Van@RevanRacing

Happy to hear the install went well and good to know as another shop for referring customers that need work in your local area. Thanks again for the business!

smrtasp

Established Member
That wasn't me. They did my work in house. I do know they use a place up in orange for some of their AC Cobra build work but not for basic stuff like I had done.

Users who are viewing this thread