highest octane in las vegas?

gunslinger

Established Member
anyone from southern vegas tell me the highest octane rating at the pump there 91or 93 and were to get race fuel. thanks

venomboysvt

Established Member
the highest octane here in vegas is 91 octane.you shouldnt have a problem with it in your car. you can get race fuel near the las vegas motor speed way dont know exactly where but near there.

Last edited:

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
VNMISS said:
You can get 100 octane at the majority of the Rebel gas stations here in Vegas. Roughly $4 and some change per gallon.

I did not know this (I've never been to a Rebel gas station). I will have to check this out.

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
Yep, but you can buy it cheaper by the drum. I just buy a drum when i need it.

mustangbrad

Established Member
You might be able to go to your local air port and pick up some avaition fuel with 110-130 ocane rating. I used to do this all the time when I was in High School. I have heard that some air ports have stopped selling to anything but airplanes. Might be worth checking out.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
mustangbrad said:
You might be able to go to your local air port and pick up some avaition fuel with 110-130 ocane rating. I used to do this all the time when I was in High School. I have heard that some air ports have stopped selling to anything but airplanes. Might be worth checking out.

Doesnt that stuff have lead in it?!?!?

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
oh boo hoo, lead, wah wah...
lol j/k, actually it might or might not I'm not sure, maybe not - i mean there's alot of very sophisticated engines these days in aircraft - My grandpa wants to get a tqin turbo cessna or something

Users who are viewing this thread