High Tech Fuedalism, a friends essay, great read.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
High Tech Fuedalism. What's the worth of democracy when it's based on a pay scale? It's all so surreal and absurd... people go to work. they get "paid" for their time. Which is to say they get a piece of paper with numbers on it. They take this piece of paper to a bank, which gives them... more paper. But this paper is "money" because our government says so. (though it's lacking several conditions of money i.e. intrinsic value, store of value, etc.) When this money supply goes to hell because of the boom-bust plant-harvest cycle of our so called "free market economy" our Freedom loving Democracy won't even let their citizens use alternative forms of currency and if they do they will be charged with counterfeiting.

Our federal reserve bank isn't federal, a reserve or a bank. It seems impossible to explain this to the people lost in the system. The Federal Reserve Bank was supposedly created to keep the nation's control vested in the citizens instead of private corporation. So they bought Nelson Aldrich a man who on record called the notion of reinstating a Federal Income Tax communistic. However less than 10 years later he wrote the federal income tax bill himself, but not before getting together with 7 individuals whom among them controlled over 25% of the World's wealth and constructed what we now know as our federal reserve bank.

In 1913 as a result of the then current Depression our country found itself in, Woodrow Wilson sold our country to individual hands of rich and private individuals. Of whom, for the most part their identities are not known by the general public. In the remainder of this context let us be hopeful to pull the wool from our eyes. Nelson Aldrich is man you won’t hear about in any American History course. Especially and more important one taught in a public “learning” institution.

In 1913, not more than a decade after calling a similar measure un-American and unconstitutional Aldrich wrote the legislation that become the sixteenth amendment. It would inevitably lead to a non apportioned Federal Income Tax, which was duly noted as being unconstitutional in the original constitution.

In 1913 Congress approved a non apportioned income tax on individuals beginning at one percent and up to seven percent for individuals with an annual income of over 500,000 dollars. IN 1913 LESS THAN 1 PRERCENT OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION WAS REQUIRED BY ‘LAW’ TO PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAX.

A more important event took place before the enactment of the FEDERAL INCOME TAX. This was the signing into law of the Federal Reserve Act. Woodrow Wilson would later say of his actions, "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

The Federal Reserve Act was also written by Nelson Aldrich. In 1910 America was three years into a depression, with no end in sight. In less than one year our nation’s market economy had recessed 50 percent. Our country needed to be bailed out. So we sold the lives of Americans to the private one percent of individuals who originally paid tax in 1913. Nearly the entire population of America unwittingly became tenant farmers in the year 1913.

The Federal Reserve Bank which was created as a result of the Federal Reserve Act is as very few people know, not Federal, not a reserve, and not a bank. Its stock is owned by the family descendants of the rich private business individuals who in 1910 meet in secret on a secluded, privately owned island off the coast of Georgia. The events that took place on Jekyll Island could not be called anything less than treason.

Jekyll Island was then a private club. Its members consisted of the J.P. Morgans, Rockefellers, Nathan Kellogg Fairbanks and over a hundred more of the like. On November 22, 1910 Aldrich would meet with: A.P. Andrews (Assistant Secretary of the Treasury), Paul Warburg (representing a large investment bank), Frank Vanderlip, president of Nation City Bank of New York and representing), Henry Davison (senior partner of J.P. Morgan Company), Charles D Norton (president of Morgan dominated First National Bank of New York), Benjamin Strong (representing J.P. Morgan). TOGETHER THEY REPRESENTED ONE FOURTH OF THE WORLDS WEALTH.

So what were the inevitable consequences of these actions? Well the United States desperately needed “money”. What we got however was something much, different.

The most important thing people MUST realize about a Federal Reserve Note is THAT IT’S NOT MONEY. It is a piece of paper, with no more intrinsic value than toilet paper and could serve functionally as such, if it weren’t for the toxic chemicals it was produced with.

Our government took a “loan” from the “Federal” “Reserve” “Bank” in 1910. Since that time our Nation’s Federal Government, has operated on the red side of the balance sheet. Our country has operated in debt to the “Federal” “Reserve” ever since.

So let’s point out the obvious.

Money is defined as having intrinsic value, because it is backed by something with a store of value. Without intrinsic value it cannot be money. It can only be token money. In the economics field they call it fiat money. What they really mean is it’s just a piece of paper. Before Americans had been sold into involuntary servitude (strictly forbidden in the constitution) money was anything that met four characteristics. Portability, Store of Value, Intrinsic Value, and it must provide for a medium of exchange. Early civilizations found gold and other precious metals such as silver to best meet these characteristics. To better meet the condition of portability later civilizations would begin printing promissory notes. Paper “Money,” wasn’t money then either. It was representative money. Gold was the actual money. This is known as the Gold Standard. And every civilization that has left it has long been lost in the passages of historical accounts.

One might say well, since my government has so miserably failed to ensure my fair chance at life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness I will take things into my own freedom loving hands. I will coin my own money, and use it as currency among my tribe, my neighbors, family and friends. If Americans think it ought to be a natural born Freedom, to sell and buy goods and services birthed from the hands of others with goods and services birthed from their hands they may find themselves in great shock to find doing so could result in a meeting with the Federal Governments Secret Service. And apprehended for counterfeiting currency-the production of which only our “Federal” “Reserve” “Bank” has the “legal” “authority” to do.

So times are tough. And many people find themselves unemployed and local business owners think to themselves, I will be a patriotic American and a business owner. I will help people with what they have and with what they can do. We will barter. We will trade goods and services for goods and services. Well DREAM ON. This was made illegal in 1910.

There are two ways Americans can "live freely" in this country: in poverty. Or paying homage to the Federal Government-which is to say one pays federal income taxes. Which is to say they help pay off the interest on the national debt, which is owned by private individuals who "funded" the "moneys" creation (from thin air) and then US Treasury pressed 'PRINT,” dispensed the money to the various 12 Federal Reserve Branches, and it then ended up in your wallet.

And you damn well better pay this homage no matter how out of control our Federal Government gets. No matter how capable our State Governments are of running themselves. And if you don't, strange men with guns will come to your home. And they will lock you away. So you can reflect on your violations of "Freedom" in this great "Democracy" of ours.

Some say that it is imperative we reduce our National Debt. Some say we should erase our national debt. What some doesn’t realize is that this is impossible. As previously noted, all Federal Reserve Notes are printed on the premises that their value is funded by the Federal Reserve. But the Federal Reserve does nothing to provide an intrinsic value to this money. We use the dollar as money because our federal government called it money, and said that anyone caught using anything else as money would be arrested, charged and tried.

Our National Debt has another name which most Americans are more than likely not aware of. That name being available liquidity. In other words, it is the amount of dollars circulating in the money supply. If we were to pay off our entire national debt tomorrow, it would literally mean removing all “Federal” “Reserve” “Notes” from circulation.

This brings us to our final conclusion of what we can call the Freedom Dilemma.

Working Class America pays federal income tax. The elite pay federal income tax. However the elite who supposedly pay the majority of the income tax own the stock interest of the banks which lent out that debt. So in a sense they are paying themselves off. And Americans are paying off descendents and shareholders of people like Rockefeller, Morgan-Stanley, etc.

Why it is that state governments are able to function out of this paradox? Why are there state governments able to run with a surplus? It’s because their balance sheet didn’t start in the red. One can only draw out of a bank account what one had as an initial investment. We had not initial investment. The United States was bankrupt. Business had collapsed to the point that the federal government could not collect enough excise tax to fund its tumultuous operations.

If you live on a piece of property you never stop paying income taxes. For it is not possible to buy anything with token money. It is illusionary. Our country in its entirety exists on a more grandeur scale of the tenancy Jacob Riis described in the early 1900’s when he wrote How the Other Half lives. Though to be more specific in today’s case it is more like how the other 99 percent lives.

Technology and Education have become privately owned and highly guarded private affairs. The technology exists to feed every inhabitant of this earth. Yet 1 billion people live in hunger and squalor around the world, their toil and poverty a bi-product of America’s “free market” economy.

Capitalism is merely a pseudonym for slavery. A travesty many people falsely claim Lincoln ended. Sure living conditions have improved. But that can hardly be considered an argument for the current system in which we find ourselves. As Chomsky once stated, “Living conditions were improving among slave societies in America in the early 1800’s, is that an argument for slavery?” If one were to look at the disproportioning of the means and production of technology now as compared to when Slavery was still a legal practice one would find the disparity of today’s society far greater.

This orchestra is carried on behind close doors without prior consent or knowledge of the voting majority. Through various forms of media control the general American consensus is completely and utterly delusional. To think they people are led to believe they are voting for a candidate born out of an intense personal desire to bring about individualistic American gains.

Instead of the reality, which is that these “candidates” were groomed from near birth for a life of financially fluent success, paid for by the American Tax Payer-the peon, the tenant farmer-the slave, they are a product endorsed by the corporate interests that bought America in 1910. It’s a thinly veiled financial oligarchy at best, and a repressive, totalitarian fear mongering terrorist state at the worst.

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA’S ELECTION CAMPAIGN COST OVER ONE BILLION DOLLARS. Our elected government officials are elected on the basis of how much privately owned media time and publicity they receive. All mass communications are owned and operated by the same financial interests that own and operate our federal reserve.

There hasn’t been a president elected who didn’t appear on a national televised debate since the first nationally televised presidential debate. But these debates take place on television stations that are owned by companies with CEO’s that sit of the boards of companies like General Electric, Home Depot, and Pepsi while simultaneously filling the most important and powerful federal government positions which were conceived only to ensure the private rights of individuals were protected. Of the three companies just mentioned all have high level management employees sitting as board directors for our “Federal” “Reserve” “Bank.” And they’ll decide which presidential candidates get to attend the televised debates. Some won’t be invited. (See Ron Paul). They’ll decide which candidates get the magazine covers. Which one they endorse and sponsor through corporate loopholes.

If the answer hasn’t already become alarmingly clear, the destruction of the Federal Reserve is long overdue, as it’s conception was neither legal nor in the best interests of the American people, nor according the purpose this government was suppose to serve as outlined in the United States Constitution.

Its destruction is not something that will take place overnight. It is a disease that has slowly breathed its grasp into the American public to create a society that places success on financial gains instead of intellectual and individual ones.

Over 50 years ago humans landed on the moon.
Over 80 years ago they were flying across the oceans.
Over 100 years ago instantaneous world wide telecommunications were possible.

In the middle ages the average English worker worked 2309 hours annually. Today the average American works over 3,000. So even if one were to attempt to argue that standard of living improvements were an argument for keeping the current system one would have to first substantiate the claim that the current system has even precipitated improvements for the general prosperity, health and well being of Americans.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
Excellent! :beer:

Same thing i said when i first read it, more than likely ill be flamed for posting this but at least it proves not all of us young ones are as dumb as most of us show(although ive done a good job demonstrating my dumbassery on here over the years, i think maybe ive matured since those days)

I would like to hear some more input..:pop:

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
I hope he proofread it before turning it in....

Im one of the ones hes got proofreading it, i got done with it and thought someone had to see it, ill fix the errors later but its good enough to read now.

Thank you.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Im one of the ones hes got proofreading it, i got done with it and thought someone had to see it, ill fix the errors later but its good enough to read now.

Thank you.

Don't get me wrong, the points are good and it's well researched, but it needs a lot of work, especially with sentence structure. What class is this for?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I can appreciate the research that he put into the essay. It's a difficult read [could by my widescreen making it a little more difficult] It certainly doesn't flow well.

edit: I also would like to know what class [if any] this is for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread