high-speed chase mustang vs. police

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Me either. All it says is that it wasn't able to locate the media. Someone please help me! :( I've got the latest WMP9 :shrug:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The 99 and newer Crown vic police cruisers are capable of around 120mph depending on what police package the car has installed in it. I raced a cop in my cobra (I am tight with cops..don't ask, I will have to kill you) just to see how big of a gain I could get on them in 1 mile. Lets just say when my only mod was flowmasters, and a K&N drop in...I lost sight of the cruiser after the first 1/2 mile. ORPHANER, you are probably familiar with the camaro that Hurricane P.D. uses.. I am trying to hook up a race between me and it, but they are scared.

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Holy poo good driving! haha Yeah to bad it wasn't faster... would have been cool to see him pulling away from the cops!:D but that's good that he got caught:thumbsup:

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by h2opoloplyr_11
dam hes good!

a cobra vs cops would be freakin awesome.....the closest thing is a souped up talon tsi going against a state trooper 5.0, i had the vid ages ago...but i re-formatted my comp....:bash: but that things airs on Fox's Wildest Police Chases/Videos.

If someone has that video pleeeeease post it. I would love to see that. Those 5.0 cop cars were awesome:rockon:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Does it not work anymore or what? Or is that just me? Did anyone figure out a way to save it on their comp? I'm still dying to see it. :(

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
Some of the DPS troopers here in TX have Camaro Interceptors... Before that I think there were some 5.0s in service waaaaaaaay back in the day... I think I also saw a pic of a Florida agency with a viper.... Dunno if it was show or not..

Tates01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by stagger
Some of the DPS troopers here in TX have Camaro Interceptors... Before that I think there were some 5.0s in service waaaaaaaay back in the day... I think I also saw a pic of a Florida agency with a viper.... Dunno if it was show or not..

Is this the one your talking about. It is from South Carolina Highway Patrol.
schp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread