High School Teacher Caught 'Sexting' a 16-year-old student

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Ceres High School Teacher Accused Of ‘Sexting’ 16-Year-Old Student « CBS Sacramento

"CERES (CBS13) – A 24-year-old teacher was arrested Wednesday by Ceres police after a mother reported her 16-year-old daughter received inappropriate, explicit text messages from him over the weekend.

Matthew Beale is a first-year math teacher at Whitmore Charter High School. A parent complained to the Ceres Unified School District on Tuesday about the text messages. The Ceres police school resource officer was notified and Beale was immediately placed on administrative leave.

Ceres detectives took over the investigation and discovered the student and teacher corresponded via hundreds of text messages over the weekend. Among those text messages was a request from Beale for the student to send him “sexy” pictures of herself, police said.

Detectives also found that Beale had sent the student a photograph of his genitals.
Beale and the student allegedly met in his classroom on Monday during lunchtime to make out.

Detectives went to Beale’s home in Turlock on Wednesday and confronted him with copies of the text messages, at which point he reportedly admitted to his involvement with the student and was arrested.

Beale was charged with sending harmful material to a minor and for lewd and lascivious acts on a minor – both misdemeanors. He was booked at the Stanislaus County Jail.

Ceres detectives believe this is an isolated incident, but anyone with any information about Beale related to this case is asked to call Detective Arthur Hively at (209) 537-5728."

What the **** is up with this pos? sending **** pics to minors and thinking he won't get caught? :loser:
Do you think the broad is quilty too? Discuss.

Last edited:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
At least the dude was coming on to a girl.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
Only an 8 year difference in age. A girl from my high school was dating a teacher on the down low (graduated 2000) and married him afterwards and is still married to this day. Like mentioned above, just because the teacher is a male in this case he will get more grief.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Only an 8 year difference in age. A girl from my high school was dating a teacher on the down low (graduated 2000) and married him afterwards and is still married to this day. Like mentioned above, just because the teacher is a male in this case he will get more grief.

A few years ago a local HS had a football coach arrested for having sex with one of his female students, she then came forward to having sex with police officer and he had supposedly raped her.:smmon: Both of them +15 years older than her and are now serving time from last I heard. :nono:

1hot281

Established Member
[YouTube_browser]t5ZxdSXTLx8[/YouTube_browser]

^^^^^
1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

Planter

Banned
congrats to the parent for being aware of what is going on with her kid and being aware/alert for things of this nature.

parents like her dont get enough credit for being involved and paying attention.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
congrats to the parent for being aware of what is going on with her kid and being aware/alert for things of this nature.

parents like her dont get enough credit for being involved and paying attention.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

She's prolly banged more folks than the teacher.... He was creepy in high school

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Was she failing class and needed extra credit?
Plus, sending a 24yo male into a HS as a teacher, to me is asking for trouble.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
High five to the teacher.......

Sent with my over sized Johnson

dooberGN

Established Member
Was she failing class and needed extra credit?
Plus, sending a 24yo male into a HS as a teacher, to me is asking for trouble.

It happens in every high school, you get student teachers who just graduated that are younger as well.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Now I'm sure I'm not the only one who clicked here thinkin' this was gonna be another "where was she when I was in highschool" stories

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
It happens in every high school, you get student teachers who just graduated that are younger as well.

Just went through student teaching, and have been subbing for 5 years now- I still feel a bit awkward teaching seniors since the age difference is so close. Those kids do anything to find out whatever they can about you...

Users who are viewing this thread