High School Drags

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
The Weather didn't really hold up too well. It started raining by the 2nd round. Yesterday was my first time out on the track, and I only got one practice run in, and ran a 14.59@94 with a 2.28 60 foot on bald tires :eek: I was so suprised my stock 5.0 would run actually break a 14.5. During the 1st round eliminations, I raced what I thought was an Acura, and ran a [email protected] with a 14.49 dial-in, and pulled on him before 3rd. I'm uploading some footage later today

schef

Established Member
Me too cuz a few guys around here with 96-98 cobras cant break into the 13's either and I have quite a bit done to mine... I'm going to bremerton on saturday so we shall see what I run. Hopeully my axle shafts hold up this time around.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Hmm that interesting, hopefully i can get to the track sometime this summer when you are there so i can see whats going on. You car should be alot faster than mine and ive run a 13.2. What are you trapping shef

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
Joey next time we go, lets switch cars one race.

I got my fan in the mail today. Tomorrow I get my front end alligned and pick up some cheap tires. Waiting on catback...

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Snowboarda42 said:
Joe whats the deal with the 14's? Are you running street tires? If so what do you launch at and what gearing? Any burnout?

Its gotta be the tires and my granny shifted 3rd gear. Im running Sh**** Kuhmo's. I take lots of pressure out of them, and warm them up, best 60Ft was a 2.19. Stock gears.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Shangsta said:
Erik did you happen to see a flat black fox coupe make any runs. If so do you remember the times he ran

This car moved out man. Wasnt exactly sure whats done to it though. He needs Dr's for sure.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Im runnin a 302 bored to a 306, 1.7 roller rockers, bbk long tube headers, custom off road x-pipe, mac exhuast 2 1/2 pipe to the tails which are 3 1/2, underdrive pulleys, zex 120 shot, chip, tuned by blood enterprises in auburn, windage tray, kirbin adj fuel regulator, Pro products upper and lower intake manifold port matched to ford racing boat heads high rpm heads, pro products 70mm throttle body, ebay cold air intake,MSD 6AL 7000 rev limiter,MSD Coil,battery in the trunk, suspension is all Tockio, full length subframe connectors, 2 fuel pumps one bbk intank 195, other is a T-Rex Vortec 255 out tank fuel pump, rebuilt tranny 5 speed with a spec stage 2 clutch, bbk heavy duty clutch cable, C&L 73 mass air meter, Ford Z303 cam just a little bigger. Got a lot more shit to list so yeah.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
l_9ef2db7ddbe37b15113fd063a8ec6c74.jpg

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Jesus yea that things definately a 12 Sec Car. Sounded real good. I was jelous. There was also a Red 90 Gt with a 347 Stroker there running really strong to.

Users who are viewing this thread