high rwhp/tq pump gas ideas

04Chris

Chicane straightner
Established Member
i'm looking for ideas for a 650rwhp/tq pump gas daily driver. i was thinking of trying it with a whipple for the power adder(i love the blower low-end grunt). i need ideas for the motor work, exhaust, fuel system, etc. i would like not to use n2o or water injection. if anyone knows someone with a combo similar to what i'm looking for or could point me to some posts or members that could help please chime in, thanks.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I'd wait for the Kenne Bell 2.4 blower. That will most assuredly move enough air to make those numbers.

S5Snake

Established Member
It's out, mines on the way. Should be installed within the next couple of weeks. I'm looking for about 600rwhp/tq from my setup. Only time will tell. Mine is only driven on the street, it must use pump gas 93 octane max. I'll let you know when it's done.

04Chris

Chicane straightner
Established Member
Originally posted by S5Snake
It's out, mines on the way. Should be installed within the next couple of weeks. I'm looking for about 600rwhp/tq from my setup. Only time will tell. Mine is only driven on the street, it must use pump gas 93 octane max. I'll let you know when it's done.

thanks man, keep me posted.

Users who are viewing this thread