high mileage ford gt?

jcthorne

Established Member
Higher milage well kept GTs rarely come up for sale. Owners that actually drive them usually will not sell unless its a death in the family or serious economic hardship. What would you replace it with?

That said, red ones in good shape regularly sell in the upper 140s these days. Salvage title rebuilt GTs can be had in the 120s but be very careful there.

Last edited:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Higher milage well kept GTs rarely come up for sale. Owners that actually drive them usually will not sell unless its a death in the family or serious economic hardship. What would you replace it with?

That said, red ones in good shape regularly sell in the upper 140s these days. Salvage title rebuilt GTs can be had in the 120s but be very careful there.

Do you have any pics of your blue w/silver striped GT? I've never seen that color combo. :coolman:

Last edited:

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Highest I know of is in the Seattle area, he has 88k ish. Car has been in every state in the continental us. Its not for sale.

flattrack53

Established Member
I think you would be better off asking for the lowest mileage ford gt. Haha. My dad has 240 miles on his and I put about half of that on the car. He has 3 other friends with them and they all have under 3000 miles

flattrack53

Established Member
It was purchased to be driven but other priorities in life have taken over. So it must go on the back burner for a while

Users who are viewing this thread