High-Flow Walker Cataylic Converter, NEW IN BOX!

FordRacing200

Banned
This is a NEW in box Walker Hi-Flow cataylic converter, I bought a flowmaster catback for my truck last month along with this, and I then sold my truck and have since also sold the catback, so it is now time to sell the cat! I paid $119.50 brand new for it, so you know you're getting a good deal! It has an optional air tube which you can pull the cap off and use or just leave it capped off if your vehicle if you doesn't need it. The part number is 15142. The cat is 18 1/3 inchs long and has 2 1/2 inch inlets and outlets. It is 8 1/2 inchs wide excluding air tube, and 9 1/4 inchs wide including the air tube, and it weighs 15 pounds. It comes with the warranty card just as it would if you were buying it from the manufactuer, so you can fill it out and send it in yourself! The pictures should describe anything I haven't, this item comes new in box as-is and if you have any questions or comments at all, please email me at [email protected]

Price is $75.00, and I also have this listed on ebay, feel free to bid on it their if you'd like, here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110002622957

Here are Some Pictures:
DCFC0006.jpg

DCFC0005.jpg

DCFC0003-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread