High end customs

WIRELESS

Were all crazy here....
Established Member
Here are a few of the projects I have been working on for my customers, thought you guys might like them.
f15d909b.jpg
[/IMG]
fd1e650d.jpg
[/IMG]
b3aff412.jpg
[/IMG]
9a59f9a8.jpg
[/IMG]

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
By "customs" do you mean they have new wheels?? They are pimp cars, don't get me wrong, it just seems the only delineation from a stocker is new rims, not really anything "custom."

Disclaimer: If these cars do have more done to them, ignore this post and put up some pics. :beer:

WIRELESS

Were all crazy here....
Established Member
The CL has a suede headliner, Mercedes Individual cashmere beige Nappa leather, Special ordered Chestnut wood and cashmere beige paint that is only on about 5 other Mercedes in the country. That was $12,400 worth and the wheels were $7000. I am also putting in Mercedes illuminating door sill plates. I guess I consider that a custom. We havent put a R hood on or anything...

dfw99cobra

Established Member
WIRELESS said:
The CL has a suede headliner, Mercedes Individual cashmere beige Nappa leather, Special ordered Chestnut wood and cashmere beige paint that is only on about 5 other Mercedes in the country. That was $12,400 worth and the wheels were $7000. I am also putting in Mercedes illuminating door sill plates. I guess I consider that a custom. We havent put a R hood on or anything...

Personaly, I'd got svo wing w/ roush side exhaust. I'd also go with the "crx of doom" turbo kit. That'll make some good power.

silverspec

Established Member
WIRELESS said:
Here are a few of the projects I have been working on for my customers, thought you guys might like them.
f15d909b.jpg
[/IMG]
fd1e650d.jpg
[/IMG]
b3aff412.jpg
[/IMG]
9a59f9a8.jpg
[/IMG]

Sick looking rides. Just wanted to know what rims are on the BMW, and how much they cost?
Thnks

WIRELESS

Were all crazy here....
Established Member
BMW wheels are Maido RT5, they are a division of Lowenhart. They are 20 x 9 in the front and 20 x 10.5 rear with Michelin Pilots. Cost was $6500 retail is around $7900.

DCAN87

Established Member
Nice rims. I love the CL but I hate the BMW. I sat in the BMW and it is way too small. The CL has good leg room. It's an awesome car.

Users who are viewing this thread