HID's for 2012 Boss 302

ihatepotholes

Established Member
That's what I've been try to find out too! Ive been looking to purchase a set of oem hid headlight assembly... Can anyone tell me if I got the harness is it plug and play?

FKing1

Established Member
I started the same thread on the Modular Fords web-site.
Go there for info about this.
Someone said it costs over $3000 to use OEM HID's.
I am going to try Silverstars when I get my Boss which is scheduled for Dec. 6 build.

najay

Established Member
i have a set of oem light assemblies and they are not plug and play. You need to get a H13 to HID light adapter harness (pigtail WPT-925 for the HID light side) and wire a always on 10amp wire to each headlight from the fusebox. I am still working out the specifics and waiting for parts.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
i have a set of oem light assemblies and they are not plug and play. You need to get a H13 to HID light adapter harness (pigtail WPT-925 for the HID light side) and wire a always on 10amp wire to each headlight from the fusebox. I am still working out the specifics and waiting for parts.

You could just wire the OEM ballasts into an aftermarket harness, and plug the harness into one of the stock halogen bulb plugs. I'd buy one from theretrofitsource.com if I was doing it...

ihatepotholes

Established Member
im using an aftermarket kit with the stock headlamp. they don't look all that bad, also 8000k isn't blinding at all when i have them tilted down a lil bit.

Users who are viewing this thread