Hidden N02

elyrain

Established Member
Anyone have any ideas/pics of a hidden nitrous set up in a 99/01 or mach? I'm going to mount what I can in the fender and was thinking of hiding the lines with either black wire loom or black hose. I haven't even bought the n02 kit yet so my options are open. I just need to make it slick enough to fool these outstanding California police officers we have here so my car doesn't get impounded if I get a ticket. Looking to start out @ a 100 shot and I'll probably get greedy and try a 200+ sometime.

looking to make 375+ n/a with the new motor and wee bit more on the juice...

Last edited:

CobraKalas

Established Member
I took out my rear seat for a rear seat delete and have always toyed with the idea of putting the bottle underneath, you could cut out some foam on the stock seat underneath and make room for it.

elyrain

Established Member
I'm not to worried about the bottle per se, I have a vert and can hide it behind the rear seat/trunk. I was thinking more about the engine stuff, lines & wiring ect.

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
You should be able to put most all of that in the fender like you said, then just wire loom all the stuff you have to run across the engine bay.

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
i did exactly as you said above.... i put the selenoids in the fender, and covered all of the lines with black wire loom. You would never know the nitrous was installed on my car if it wasnt for the adapter on the fuel rail. Even that i painted black since i was not able to find anything but anadyzed blue just to make it disappear a little more to the untrained eye at the car shows :)

These are the best pictures i have.

DSC02550.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

1badblownstang

juiced snake
Established Member
you might want to use nitrous oxide n20 instead of Nitrogen Dioxide n02, LOL. Just busting your balls.

If you do a search on the corral and a few otehr places there are several people who have hidden systems and some pretty good pics and write ups. Some of the them are gt's but everything is the same. I've seen some pretty slick systems that were real tough to locate.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Cops will impound your car for having spray??? FUUUUUU that!!

Hide the lines, and wrap them in wire loom so it looks factory.

Users who are viewing this thread