HID retrofits are in

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
Just though I would share my HID project..I ordered all the parts off ebay and the total came around to $300. You can choose to use ur stock housing and save $100, but I didnt feel it was right to chop up the OEM head lights.

The projectors I used from a Infiniti G35 so they have bi-xenon (hi/low) capabilities. They are massive and just fit inside the housing.

P1020437.jpg

P1020436.jpg

P1020426.jpg

As for light output..They must be 10x brighter than stock and no unwanted glare.

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
I can make a list of what was needed and describe what was done. I knew I shoulda taken pics during the process.:bash:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Looks really nice.

I just wish that something could be done about the pot metal finish of the light assembly. I would guess the temps would be to high for that new chrome paint crap thats out.

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
Here are some night shots I just took. The fence is about 40-50ft away. It might be aimed a little high as the truck was in the garage which is higher than the road surface.

Low beams
P1020450.jpg

High beams
P1020451.jpg

The images are a bit smaller so its easier to upload. Im working on the how to.

typhoon43

Established Member
Wow. Those lookk good man. You think they could fit in the fog location? I have the Sylvania HID's up top but I need some real light down low.

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
Looks awesome dude, how hard was the wiring? Shoot like everyone else said, WRITE UP!!!haha

BTW, can you get us a cut off line picture sometime?

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
I think these are way too big to fit in the fog light location..As for the wiring, it was easy as I purchased a pre-made wire harness. Plug and Play all the way :) Ill include all this info in the how to..taking longer than expected.

Thanks for all the compliments.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
GAAAAAAAAAAWD DAMNIT!

I'm a broke college student, seeing this isn't help me contain my wallet!

Waiting on the how-to so I can throw away my food money.:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread