HID no splice needed kit

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
I have a nice HID kit for sale.

The kit includes everything you need. No wire splicing needed, everything is plug and play. It has high and low beams.
The kit is almost new no issues with it. Only selling because I want rims, slicks and skinnies. So I will trade for those.
I paid $450 for the kit and will sell it for $350.
The kit is a mc cullugh with Phillips parts I believe. The kit is still on the car and can email anyone a pic who is interested.

The bulbs are 6000k if that sounds right. I have to check the box when I get home from vacation.
Thanks!

Striped97

Established Member
Is this for just the headlights or does it include the fog lights as well? I'm assuming its both b/c ive been looking at them and for both the dual headlights and fogs its 450. interested though, let me know.

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
Is this for just the headlights or does it include the fog lights as well? I'm assuming its both b/c ive been looking at them and for both the dual headlights and fogs its 450. interested though, let me know.

No this kit does not include the fog lights. I bought this kit based on everyone's review from this site. It was the most expensive one at the time and did not include the fog lights.

Make me an offer!

Users who are viewing this thread